JC's Introduction

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
JCarrill0

JC's Introduction

#1 » Post by JCarrill0 » 10 Aug 2017 04:53

Greetings,
I recently heard about Primal Wow being PTE and was interested to try out the server.
I am a big avid Vanilla Player and was looking forward to do some level 60 content. I do see you guys moved into the Level 70 range, but perhaps i can find a nice level 60 Twink guild (if you guys do that sort of thing).

In the mean time, I look forward to seeing if the Project (server) is active and has a lot to offer in what I am looking for.

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: JC's Introduction

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 10 Aug 2017 13:03

Yes, we are certainly still active! There are multiple 25man raids in both EU and NA timezones as well as ancillary casual and Oceanic guilds. To find yourself a home the best place is to ask in /world in-game.

As to 60 content, I occasionally see people advertising LFM for some-or-another 60 raid, but I think that is largely for achievement and transmog purposes and not entirely regular.

Welcome to the server.
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

JCarrill0

Re: JC's Introduction

#3 » Post by JCarrill0 » 10 Aug 2017 16:37

Thank you for the reply!
I am currently active on a Vanilla Project already, plus I recently joined a low pop TBC Project, I was looking for a PTE for TBC and I remembered about this one for WotLK, so if there is any think level 60 guilds... let me know!

If I can do that myself I can always run my own guild if they allow 60 twinks.