New coming too late ?

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
autist1

New coming too late ?

#1 » Post by autist1 » 11 Jul 2017 09:36

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying around pretty much private servers and since Feenix died, I do not have any server to play on.

Therefore I would have like to know if there would be any way to skip the leveling part (1-50) at least to catch up easely with the rest of the server.

Indeed I have on retail account still my old chars (Druid and Warrior lvl 80) and I read the transfer policies where it states : retail lvl 90 min.

Would there any possibilty for this to happen?

Because I did start some character on another progressive server but the population was so low that it seems that those two lvl 55 characters on Arcatraz are meaningless since no one is there to play the content (launched 2 weeks ago and lvl cap 55).

If anyone have some idea / Answers i would rather thank you for it :)

Edit : Also any recommendation for end level classe to play ? I would go for Shaman,Priest or Warlock

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

Re: New coming too late ?

#2 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 11 Jul 2017 12:57

Shaman, Priest, and Warlock are all good classes.

Good luck, and welcome to the server!
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick

IronSharona
Former Staff

#3 » Post by IronSharona » 11 Jul 2017 18:45

Retail level requirements have been lowered to 90, though I suppose this doesn't help you much.

If the other progressive server you are on has any characters with 3+ days logged under /played, you may be able to transfer in from there! We'll need to check in to confirm you don't have any non-transferable TBC items, but any character from a vanilla or TBC server under level 60 generally will qualify for a full transfer.

Hope this helps!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

autist1

#4 » Post by autist1 » 11 Jul 2017 21:29

Thanks a lot, I will come a bit later then on the shaman, I will create another char probably in the meantime.

Cya

autist1

#5 » Post by autist1 » 11 Jul 2017 22:35

Anyone wants to use the recruit a friend with me ?