Yo, new people. etc,

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
rikkisix

Yo, new people. etc,

#1 » Post by rikkisix » 01 Jul 2017 03:34

Ey, figured, it's been a week? or so since i started here i'd make a fourm post saying what's up... So Yo? Me and a buddie of mine are rolling here, we've been on quite a Handful of projects, if you know who Rageheart, Pintero Rikkisix, Sulthas. You've probably, met me. As always, I'm a tank, and always looking to help people out and jazz, ingame when i'm in the position to do so, Gonna try and round a few more people to see if i can get some of my buddies to roll here. This is honestly a cool server, and i lucked out on finding it. Really i just poped into another Priv servers dead fourms, and noticed a guy i use to argue with on. and his post brought me to this server, HOPEFULLY dps aren't to rare here, i'm not crossing my fingers. (No i'm not kidding, this is always an issuse, finding competent ranged Dps.) Anyway, i'll do my part to improve the server and report bugs, and hope to see some of you people around.
The same guys who's been hitting on Tauren woman since... 05?

cts17

Re: Yo, new people. etc,

#2 » Post by cts17 » 01 Jul 2017 22:24

Hey man. Haven't met you before, as Primal is my first home since playing on some fun servers back in '09. Just wanna say welcome! You'll find plenty of DPS running around :) Hope to see you in-game!