Starting here for the first time! How are the server doing ?

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
MakMik

Starting here for the first time! How are the server doing ?

#1 » Post by MakMik » 07 Jun 2017 22:04

Hello fellow gamers! :D

Just put in my transfer from Retail, going to go Hunter MM (Maybe Beast after a while) And is hyped to start play here. Started Retail in Wotlk, but never got to raid for real until Mop/Wod, So Im hoping to do some TBC content then Wotlk later on :)

Just wanted to see if there is some people to talk to ingame, which would make things more interesting, maybe a guild or something, most likely going horde it seems once the transfer is complete :))

Robahue

Re: Starting here for the first time! How are the server doing ?

#2 » Post by Robahue » 07 Jun 2017 22:25

So far, I am really enjoying it. I am playing at my own slow pace, but its really cool. Some issues here and there, but nothing gamebreaking... Enjoy your stay!

blakkrskyrr

#3 » Post by blakkrskyrr » 16 Jun 2017 23:26

I am starting out with it now too. I tried to have a transfer from retail but it was rejected because I apparently didn't have a lvl 1 character made, but I did. I re-requested it so hopefully I can get that settled. Once a couple of my characters from Elysium get to lvl 30 I will transfer them over as well. Looking forward to getting through the content I missed out on.

Fitzpatrick
Honorary Member

#4 » Post by Fitzpatrick » 17 Jun 2017 01:38

Welcome, guys.

Hope you enjoy it here!
Fitzsimmons / Bibimbap / Fitzpatrick