Hi all, Just found you!

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
GreytGryffenne

Hi all, Just found you!

#1 » Post by GreytGryffenne » 01 Jun 2017 17:03

Heyas all :)

I originally started Retail WoW in 2005. My husband and I quit in 2015. Burn out, RL keeping us away, loss of interest, etc... My favorite memories of WoW were from the beginning up through Wrath. Cata was where my love started to dwindle as friends left, things changed.. and I think Cata Darkshore completely destroyed me (And the Orc in Hillsbrad for Horde side. Both quest chains were traumatizing LOL) By MoP, I was basically just flitting around, making alts and talking with friends. I stopped doing heroics and raiding by then. WoD drove the final nail in.

I started Horde, went Alliance mid BC, played both til the end. Started as a Rogue, went Heals & DPS when I started doing dungeons and raiding. Hubby was born Alliance and only played Horde when I finally coaxed him to the darkside in WoD. Typically a Tank or DPS. We both love leveling alts when we find we have time to play.

We've played a few other private servers, reliving Vanilla. Last night , needing more and missing my beloved Draenei, I stumbled across TrueWoW/Primal WoW (thank your voters!!) and am beyond geeked! It's amazing how much you miss simple things like Auto Loot ... and Bartender4!

I see that the Dark Portal is opening June 7th, but I can roll a Draenei now... she isn't going to disappear on me on the 7th (server wipe) is she?

Anyways, nice to have found you!

Deim

Re: Hi all, Just found you!

#2 » Post by Deim » 01 Jun 2017 17:41

Hello and welcome to Primal,

Characters won't disappear they were released one month prior TBC opening in pre-patch in the way Blizzard did it on retail.

Hope you'll have fun around ;)
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

GreytGryffenne

#3 » Post by GreytGryffenne » 01 Jun 2017 17:46

Deim wrote:
01 Jun 2017 17:41
Hello and welcome to Primal,

Characters won't disappear they were released one month prior TBC opening in pre-patch in the way Blizzard did it on retail.

Hope you'll have fun around ;)
Awesome! I was hoping that it would be like that :D

And thank you! My husband already created his account, just waiting to get home from work to log in. I've told about 5 friends that quit during Cata and beyond about it as well! Sooo many friends left during that time. They all seem stoked!

IronSharona
Former Staff

#4 » Post by IronSharona » 01 Jun 2017 17:49

Welcome to PrimalWoW! Glad to have you :)

Let me or anyone else know if you ever need anything.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

kertislagg

#5 » Post by kertislagg » 01 Jun 2017 18:11

welcome! :)

GreytGryffenne

#6 » Post by GreytGryffenne » 01 Jun 2017 18:38

kertislagg wrote:
01 Jun 2017 18:11
welcome! :)
thank you :)
IronSharona wrote: Welcome to PrimalWoW! Glad to have you :)

Let me or anyone else know if you ever need anything.
Thank you :) So glad to be here! I haven't been this geeked to play since... well.. since I first started! LOL

Right now playing a little hunter -used to be my fastest mats farmer, so old habits and all that- and gathering anything not nailed down to sell because OMG do I miss bag space haha! Don't miss my heirlooms (yet) Don't miss much of anything, but I do miss bags! (ETA~ Adorable doggie!)