New and sad player here

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
toowoomba

New and sad player here

#1 » Post by toowoomba » 01 Jun 2017 08:59

Hi guys. I'm new here just downloading the client. I'm so sad I didn't play on this server during Vanilla content. I'm that kind of a guy who can never be fully satisfied with anything so I always searched for the "perfect" server but perfect server doesn't exist. I'm beginner in WoW meaning I never did any raids and here was my chance to see Vanilla content with wotlk mechanics which are much better than Vanilla but I didn't grab that chance. Guess I will never know and feel Vanilla. But I see that TBC will open soon and I really want to be part of this and experience TBC raids. I hope you guys accept noobs like me. I hope I'm gonna have a great time here.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: New and sad player here

#2 » Post by Dymond » 01 Jun 2017 11:33

You are starting at a great time, enjoy your stay!
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

smokedog66

#3 » Post by smokedog66 » 01 Jun 2017 16:21

I wouldn't be too sad. Burning Crusade adds way more to do at max level and is a far better experience than vanilla imo. Everyone on this server is pretty chill so you should have no problems finding a raid group as long as you are willing to learn.

IronSharona
Former Staff

#4 » Post by IronSharona » 01 Jun 2017 17:51

Welcome to PrimalWoW! We accept all sorts here, which is part of why I've loved this community for the 6.5 years I've been here. Sure, there will be people who will rage or be impatient with you, but be patient with them in turn or simply find new people to work with. There's plenty of helpful people if you know where to look!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)