Noob trying something new

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
pcolamoejoe

Noob trying something new

#1 » Post by pcolamoejoe » 20 May 2017 22:46

Hello all,

I'm new to this server and am trying to get back to the old school lvling feel. I too haven't gotten into WoW since after Wrath.

I have always played horde. Always. I loved their story, characters and the feel of a slightly evil tone to their quests/areas. It was always satisfying to kill gnomes and nightelves also but to my point I never experienced the alliance side so I'm going to try it if for a more interesting grind.

If anyone has any tips on better lvling areas or info on pvp I'm all ears. Rolling a warrior named Sgtslayer. For the Horde....Err Alliance!

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Noob trying something new

#2 » Post by IronSharona » 21 May 2017 01:36

Welcome Sgtslayer :)

You're rolling on Primal I assume? Most new levelers are these days. My favorite areas to quest as a lowbie alliance player are definitely Teldrassil for 1-10, 10-20 in Westfall (beware the Defias Traitor. He's been acting up lately...), 20-30 in Duskwood, 30-45 in Stranglethorn Vale, and 45+ I kind of wander the map hoping for RDF queues. By that point I'm sick of quests, hehe.

Hopefully you find something you like. I play both factions but I have always identified more with the Alliance so I welcome your contributions to our ranks!
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)