I am new here, but before I start I have some questions

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Bliwer

I am new here, but before I start I have some questions

#1 » Post by Bliwer » 10 Apr 2017 13:24

Hello, I have played WoW for many years during his Vanilla and TBC state and left it right before WOTLK.

Now I want to start playing again so I decided to look for a nice private server that allows me to start playing more or less where I stoped.

The two options I am thinking about is Lordaeron Warmame and PrimalWow. I have already been playing on Lordaeron, and its a nice place, but not having the chance to find group automatically is a pain in the ass (I know this feature wasnt actually added while I used to play haha but I think is a good improvement from WOTLK). I have not much time to play and I dont want to spend half of that time spaming a chat to find more group members (I still remember siting on Ironforge during the oldays for hours and that part wasnt really fun).

Leveling needs time so before I start doing it here I would like to know 2 things:

1. I am pretty new here so this question might be a bit stupid, but I know TBC content will be unlocked soon which I liked very much but I already raided MH and BT back in the days so I would like to know when we would expect to be accesing the WOTLK content (months? years? decades?). Actually despite I played since the game released, I played most of my time during TBC haha
2. If I wanted to play more pvp sided (BG and Arenas). It would be possible? I mean are there enough active players on the server to have a healthy pvp life?

Sorry if my english is not good but I am Spanish. So also hello if there is someone spanish too!

Thanks!

KohiiKaiju

Re: I am new here, but before I start I have some questions

#2 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 10 Apr 2017 14:28

1) ETA on WotLK content is several years. Content is released slowly and steadily. For example, the server was opened mid-2015 and will end up having spent about 2 years in Vanilla.

2) BGs are frequent during non-raiding periods, particularly between EU raid and NA raid hours. BGs can often be underfilled, but people seem to have no trouble getting honor and HKs for ranks. Arenas tend to be more of an organized thing, at this point. Generally, multiple teams will arrange times to get their 10+ games in between each other. Historically, other teams have watched for other people to queue then quickly grouped and queued themselves. Keep in mind PrimalWoW is a PVE server after all. All this is of course subject to change when TBC opens and PVP gear is more desirable.

Welcome and we hope you enjoy the server!

Gnurg

Re: I am new here, but before I start I have some questions

#3 » Post by Gnurg » 10 Apr 2017 15:06

There's always the Stormhold realm ... if it wasn't scrapped. :-)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE