TBC Cross-Faction Transfer?

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
SmokinWizard

TBC Cross-Faction Transfer?

#1 » Post by SmokinWizard » 29 Mar 2017 23:22

So looking to get back into wow after being away many years. Was hardcore raider in vanilla but became more casual in TBC and never got to the high-end raids. Looking to join a fresh TBC server which brought me here. Question is, I am really looking to roll a BE Pally. I have heard that they allow cross-faction transfers but haven't seen it anywhere in official writing. Could I start leveling up a dwarf pally then switch it to BE once they come out or should I just wait until May 3rd to hop into it?

Thanks!

Eronox
MVP

Re: TBC Cross-Faction Transfer?

#2 » Post by Eronox » 29 Mar 2017 23:39

Hello!

Yes, once the release of the two new TBC races players will have the opportunity to change their race to them as mentioned at viewtopic.php?f=50&t=37278 ! For transfers, I do believe you mean character-transfers? Because same thing goes there. Upon the request, the author can indeed choose new faction, race and character name!

Hope this answers your questions. Nevertheless, welcome! :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

SmokinWizard

Re: TBC Cross-Faction Transfer?

#3 » Post by SmokinWizard » 30 Mar 2017 01:56

Awesome, Thanks!