NA Newbsauce with Questions

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
BlackGeezuz

NA Newbsauce with Questions

#1 » Post by BlackGeezuz » 16 Feb 2017 06:11

Hi guys, been hearing tons of great things about the server and have decided to make this home for the next few years. How's the NA pop here? I'm coming over with a few buddies this week to begin leveling up. We were wondering if there is interest, even enough bodies to start a fresh NA guild to level up into raiding together. We seem to have a nice chunk of time before TBC drops, I'm going to poke around some of the private forums as well to see what type of interest we might be able to pull. I think its horrible how little love this server gets and I want to help that, I should've been here LONG AGO!!

Anyhow sorry for the wall of excited text, off to play the class/race roulette for the next few hrs :lol:

Jiranthos
Admin

Re: NA Newbsauce with Questions

#2 » Post by Jiranthos » 16 Feb 2017 06:51

Welcome to the server! As far as I know there is only one guild that does NA times and they're progressing well, so another guild would be healthy competition for that time slot, if you can find another 40 people or so to help you, that is. Creating and managing a guild can be quite taxing, though, and I wish to not see you quit the server altogether because of guild stress and frustrations instead actual problems with the server so look out. :)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Flooded
Former Staff

Re: NA Newbsauce with Questions

#3 » Post by Flooded » 16 Feb 2017 07:04

If you guys came, there would be enough to start a fresh guild - Especially if your raid times were during the week. The only NA guild raids on the weekend only right now.