Looking for leveling partner

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
greten1337

Looking for leveling partner

#1 » Post by greten1337 » 25 Jan 2017 20:35

Hey guys

I'm looking for a person to level up with together.

We can use the recruit a friend option .

Soon ( tomorrow i have an appointment to set the date ) i have a operation that needs to be done , and i will be recovering for 4 weeks , so this will give me alot of gaming activity

Trying to make full use of this to get a class or 2 to top level

Hit me up !!!

Lhotsegirl
Donor

Re: Looking for leveling partner

#2 » Post by Lhotsegirl » 31 Jan 2017 19:26

Hi Greten,

I'll reply as no one else has yet :-) Welcome to the server. I'm not able to offer levelling up together, but a couple of years ago when I had the time, I developed the Unholy Trinity guild on the Alliance side which for a period of time became busy with a range of levellers. The guild is quiet at the moment, but you are welcome to join there, recruit new players and make the guild and the server feel populated and a positive place to be. Or alternatively join another guild busy with a number of low levels and take it from there. I'm not on the main truewow server as I'm testing on the PTR, but message me and I'm happy to log in and add you... I'll leave you to recruit and make friends with plenty of people who do come online to the server. That's perhaps one of the better ways to find a range of levelling buddies. I wish you luck.

Krystyna
RETIRED FROM TRUEWOW & PRIMAL
--------------------------------------------