Transfer Question

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Talmorious87

Transfer Question

#1 » Post by Talmorious87 » 19 Jan 2017 18:47

I read that transfers could be done from 1.12.1 servers but I was wondering if I could transfer a level 59 character from a TBC server that doesn't have any TBC-only items or gear? I had just started making my way out Outland but hadn't done anything out there yet. Would an exception be made in this case? Thanks.

Eronox
MVP

Re: Transfer Question

#2 » Post by Eronox » 19 Jan 2017 18:48

Make it 60 and you can make a request. You will be given a templated character though. (Specific gold and starter gear)

Edit: The server of yours has to be following the criterias of Blizzlike. Rates/Gearing Process and so on! :tick:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

KohiiKaiju

#3 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 19 Jan 2017 21:50

Just to reiterate what Eronox said, the Primal server is only allowing 1:1 transfers (where you keep gear, skills, reputation, etc) from Rebirth, Kronos, and Elysium. For predefined transfers to Primal, the character needs to be max level for the expansion.

Talmorious87

#4 » Post by Talmorious87 » 20 Jan 2017 00:14

Well, I was going to see about transferring from Hellground TBC but it looks like they completely wiped their database to begin anew so I am just going to have to start from level 1. Thanks for you time and replies.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#5 » Post by Nymunne » 21 Jan 2017 15:34

KohiiKaiju wrote: For predefined transfers to Primal, the character needs to be max level for the expansion.
This is not entirely true. You need to be at least level 60 but you will most likely not meet the criteria if the server is TBC or above because having just the level is not enough. You need a certain amount of quests, played time, dungeons, raids etc along with level.