Greetings!

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Nightsòng

Greetings!

#1 » Post by Nightsòng » 25 Dec 2016 23:33

Hello all!

New to the server and about to start my new WoW journey! Stopped playing retail a while back and had fun and all, but my guild there did things a little different. We were known as Nostalgìa. We were a Legacy Raiding Guild, and ran old content. We had an Alliance and Horde guild. We turned off our exp and ran TBC and WotlK. Looking forward to this server.

Looking to make new friends and also trying to bring in my old guild members as well. We had about 20 or 25 people that regularly ran the raids. So, heres to 2017 and hoping it will be a great time in WoW again!

http://nostalgia.enjin.com/

Nightsong

Oops forgot to mention we are from NA!

Gnurg

Re: Greetings!

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 25 Dec 2016 23:54

Welcome to PrimalWoW!

I am certain you will have a great time here on PrimalWoW as Legacy raids, as you call it, is our current and future content. I don't think any other server actually progresses through the expansion like we do (i.e. they get stuck in one expansion), so you can look forward to a long journey until we're finishing off with taking down the Lich King sometime in 2020 (Could be 2021, not sure).

It would be really cool if you could bring some of your mates along, we could always use more people.

Looking forward to seeing you in-game. :-)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

senzaki

#3 » Post by senzaki » 26 Dec 2016 09:33

Welcome! We're happy to have you here.

I'm online most days, and you can send me a whisper. Hopefully you're joining the Alliance, and if you are then :

I can sort you out with any profession, glyph, potion, portal or scroll.

I also want to invite you to our guild, Crit Happens. We are an ICC raiding guild, with lots of leveling players online daily.

Please remember that we have a recruit-a-friend system here on Truewow, so if you find any of your old friends or guildies interested in some awesome WOTLK pwnage, you can use recruit-a-friend for some fast leveling for that extra jumpstart.

You can send me an ingame mail to "senzaki" and we can start organizing from there :)

See you ingame, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Gnurg

#4 » Post by Gnurg » 26 Dec 2016 09:38

senzaki wrote:Welcome! We're happy to have you here.

I'm online most days, and you can send me a whisper. Hopefully you're joining the Alliance, and if you are then :

I can sort you out with any profession, glyph, potion, portal or scroll.

I also want to invite you to our guild, Crit Happens. We are an ICC raiding guild, with lots of leveling players online daily.

Please remember that we have a recruit-a-friend system here on Truewow, so if you find any of your old friends or guildies interested in some awesome WOTLK pwnage, you can use recruit-a-friend for some fast leveling for that extra jumpstart.

You can send me an ingame mail to "senzaki" and we can start organizing from there :)

See you ingame, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
The player is joining PrimalWoW.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Nightsòng

#5 » Post by Nightsòng » 26 Dec 2016 15:21

Nice to meet ya! I am actually going to try both realms. Once I see what my friends want to do, then we will really decide. I appreciate the offer of your guild but we will make ours here too. So far though I love the community here and the server. See you all in game!