ItalianS LF ItalianS

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
artack

ItalianS LF ItalianS

#1 » Post by artack » 08 Aug 2016 19:35

Hello! As the title says i'm an Italian Guy, currently playing with some friends on FL(WOTLK)Shard.
Cause of some troubles we are looking for a possible new home.
I've discovered and registered on this shard last year, but with the 1x rate on a vanilla server me and my friends wasn't really prepared to exp, basically because we already leveled many character especially in 1x/1,5x server.
While looking around we find out that Primal WoW now accept server transfer and this catch our attention, so i'm here to ask some question.

First of all we would like to know if we can transfer character from this shard:
ForgottenLands(WotLK-MoP)
Firestorm(Cataclysm)
AzerothShards(WotLK)
Those are the servers were we have played in the last years, i've read the topic about the servers u accept transfer from, but FL is not Cata anymore, the Cata shard have been upgraded to MoP and recently they have open a new WotLK shard and SoC is now merged with Firestorm "Deathwing" realm(Cata).

Second question is about the word "Transfer", i used to have porting from shard to shard, is that the same thing?

As last we would like to know if there is any Italian community/player on Primal WoW Realm, and if they play for the Horde side or for the Alliance side.

Nymunne
Former Staff

Re: ItalianS LF ItalianS

#2 » Post by Nymunne » 08 Aug 2016 19:39

Hello!

Maybe you can find your answers about transfers here.

Zheromer

#3 » Post by Zheromer » 09 Aug 2016 22:06

Unsure if Debauchery Tea Party still has Itailian players, we did have a main tank from Italy. But Not sure if we have anyone else.

warangels

#4 » Post by warangels » 10 Aug 2016 20:29

Dang, I thought Primerose and me were the only two pasta eaters in the server!!!
Now I think we truly are. We are ally.