The Super-Simple Account Creation, Client Downloading, & Connection Guide

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
candre23
Donor

The Super-Simple Account Creation, Client Downloading, & Connection Guide

#1 » Post by candre23 » 25 Apr 2016 15:46

I've seen a lot of posts lately from people who are having difficulty creating accounts, or understanding the difference between the forum accounts, game accounts, and linking the two. I created this simple annotated walkthrough to guide you along the process.

Account Creation

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Client Downloading & Connection

If the mods would like to delete the account "yourusername" that I created in the making of this guide, please do so. I'm never going to use it.
Last edited by candre23 on 25 Apr 2016 22:52, edited 2 times in total.

Gnurg

Re: The Super-Simple Account Creation Guide with Pictures and Everything

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 25 Apr 2016 17:59

+1. :-)
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Deim

#3 » Post by Deim » 25 Apr 2016 18:14

nice
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Eronox
MVP

#4 » Post by Eronox » 25 Apr 2016 18:14

Nice work! :)
Not that I think that this will be highly effective as people can't simple enough desire themselfs to actually look for an answer..

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

candre23
Donor

#5 » Post by candre23 » 25 Apr 2016 18:49

Probably not. But it's so bloody simple that anybody can understand it. The next time somebody asks, link them to this guide and move the thread to "resolved".

Fastor

#6 » Post by Fastor » 25 Apr 2016 18:57

Add parts with downloading client and using USERNAME instead of Email, and its GG.

candre23
Donor

Re: The Super-Simple Account Creation, Client Downloading, & Connection Guide

#7 » Post by candre23 » 25 Apr 2016 22:54

Updated guide and thread title as requested.

diawowwrath

#8 » Post by diawowwrath » 26 Apr 2016 04:04

Good stuff. I used the search and destroy method myself....and it wasn't pretty. I will save this page for thems that ask!

BuurmanSven
Donor

#9 » Post by BuurmanSven » 03 May 2016 18:38

Thanks! This was exactly what I was looking for :-D

PoliticallyIncorrect

#10 » Post by PoliticallyIncorrect » 03 May 2016 19:01

The first 4 steps are already integrated inside my mind after creating my 8th account due to bans. I have practiced the art of forum acc creating for so long that I have become Ascended. I do not need "guides" as I already possess this ancient knowledge.

strunavin

#11 » Post by strunavin » 13 May 2016 16:42

Excellent guide. Straight-forward and as simple as it can get... with pictures too! ^_^