Proconsul says hello!

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Proconsul

Proconsul says hello!

#1 » Post by Proconsul » 21 Apr 2016 06:11

Hello!

With all the attention given to the Nostalrius/Blizzard hoopla, I got my eyes turned towards the private server community. I used to play WoW back in the days and loved it so much. When Cataclysm came out it didn't take long before I quit the game. Not completely of course. I bought every expansion after and leveled up my characters. Tried so hard to love the game, but it was always the same thing. A month worth of playing, and then it was back to the meh-feeling Cata gave me.

Today I logged in to a private server for the first time, PrimalWoW. I decided to go back to what got me so hyped about WoW when I first started, my Holy Paladin. I'm only a few levels into the game, but already I can tell, this is it. This is the game I remember loving so much.

I don't know what to expect yet. Will there be players enough to make this an enjoyable experience? Will the servers be good enough. For now I'm just going to sit back, try not to worry too much and just enjoy casting Judgement of Light at whatever comes my way.

Oh, just one thing. There is a bugged Boar following me wherever I go. I can't log out, I can't exit the game, and this little bastard just won't leave me alone. I'm constanly in combat even though all he does is stand there and look at me.

Lok'tar Og... No wait... I decided to go Alliance this time.... For the Alliance, or something, whatever....

.koljo

Re: Proconsul says hello!

#2 » Post by .koljo » 21 Apr 2016 08:16

Welcome to Primal :)

Fastor

#3 » Post by Fastor » 21 Apr 2016 08:30

Proconsul wrote:Oh, just one thing. There is a bugged Boar following me wherever I go. I can't log out, I can't exit the game, and this little bastard just won't leave me alone. I'm constanly in combat even though all he does is stand there and look at me.
You got pet!

.cosminn123

#4 » Post by .cosminn123 » 21 Apr 2016 14:49

Welcome to Primal WoW! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do :)
Image Wulf - Restoration Shaman

Image Tedd - Feral Combat Druid

Image Marax - Beast Mastery Hunter