Old player might make a comeback

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
.Xannidel

Old player might make a comeback

#1 » Post by .Xannidel » 26 Jan 2016 15:44

So it has been quite a while since I last played PrimalWoW, how is everyone doing since...August-ish?

Any big changes outside of BWL?

.Fárlight

Re: Old player might make a comeback

#2 » Post by .Fárlight » 26 Jan 2016 17:11

Xannidel wrote:So it has been quite a while since I last played PrimalWoW, how is everyone doing since...August-ish?

Any big changes outside of BWL?
Welcome back sir, to PrimalWoW

.koljo

#3 » Post by .koljo » 26 Jan 2016 17:48

I guess you havent done much onyxia and ZG if u left in August so there is that.Bwl up to chromie and bunch of silithus quests were added and whole D2 quest chain.And if we believe the devs last timeline we should see aq20 released in month and half or so.
Welcome back if u decide to stick :)

Relevant

#4 » Post by Relevant » 26 Jan 2016 18:23

Would be pretty awesome if more people start coming back. Unban Lee, Kaughn, Craig, Relevant, Varus. Get Maple Syrup back. This place will be hoppin again!

Quietly

#5 » Post by Quietly » 26 Jan 2016 19:40

Relevant wrote:Would be pretty awesome if more people start coming back. Unban Lee, Kaughn, Craig, Relevant, Varus. Get Maple Syrup back. This place will be hoppin again!
Place is just fine without you banned folks, maybe if you didn't screw up whilst here you wouldn't feel the need to visit the forums to see what you are msisiing, as for Maple, lets be honest with the amount of server moves they have been involved in , shoulda called themselves 'Only Temporary'

Peace
Last edited by Guest on 26 Jan 2016 22:08, edited 1 time in total.

Merelleya

#6 » Post by Merelleya » 26 Jan 2016 21:52

Vargen <3

The teddy who got the innervate.

It would be cool to see you some time.

Felicity

.Xannidel

#7 » Post by .Xannidel » 26 Jan 2016 23:36

Felicity!!!
I totally remember you!
Hope you are well and of couse, add me in game as I try to remember all that I was doing prior to me taking my break.