Ayeee. New to the server.

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
.iCloudwalk

Ayeee. New to the server.

#1 » Post by .iCloudwalk » 21 Sep 2015 20:17

Hey all, I've decided to join the server thanks to "Kurthos"'s post on reddit about how good the community here is and decided to give it a shot. I hope to see you all ingame and to find a nice guild and a few friends to level with. I'll definitely be a hardcore horde PVPer. I just wanted to give an introduction. /salute

iamadp

Re: Ayeee. New to the server.

#2 » Post by iamadp » 21 Sep 2015 20:23

Ayeee. Welcome!

Good to see some pvpers joining the server.
<Maple Syrup>
[/size]

moldveien

#3 » Post by moldveien » 21 Sep 2015 20:38

Welcome hope you have an amazing time here with us on primal ^_^

.cosminn123

#4 » Post by .cosminn123 » 21 Sep 2015 20:41

Welcome!
You can PM ingame if you need any help. :)
Image Wulf - Restoration Shaman

Image Tedd - Feral Combat Druid

Image Marax - Beast Mastery Hunter

.kurthos

#5 » Post by .kurthos » 23 Sep 2015 13:48

Hey, glad you could make it over here :)

nighto

#6 » Post by nighto » 23 Sep 2015 19:48

iCloudwalk wrote:Hey all, I've decided to join the server thanks to "Kurthos"'s post on reddit about how good the community here is and decided to give it a shot. I hope to see you all ingame and to find a nice guild and a few friends to level with. I'll definitely be a hardcore horde PVPer. I just wanted to give an introduction. /salute
Just to let you know, this is a PVE server with no PVP zones enabled (no silithus, EPL). They do have arenas and battlegrounds open, but most of the community (apart from an alliance guild called Maple Syrup and a few other players) don't pvp at all. BG queues are a bit more often than when I played here, but still underpopulated (I'm yet to play on a 10v10 WSG), and you can hardly see any arenas in queue.

I am not trying to discourage you from playing here (pve is very active, since lvl 15 you can do RDF all the time and there are some raiding guilds that raid every week -i was in one-), but I'm a pvper too and I had to level to 60 and play a few days to find out these things and then I quit.

If you're a pvper, now you know how pvp is here. Raiding is good, pvp is bad.