Class Balance

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
bubval

Class Balance

#1 » Post by bubval » 21 Aug 2015 19:21

Dear PrimalWoW veterans,

I have a few questions. I've played on retail for many years and I've played on private servers for quite a bit of time. I know the class balance both for a normal 3.3.5 server and for vanilla as a whole but this server is quite an interesting mix. Since I'm mainly going to focus on PvE with maybe some very light PvP I'd like to know if the following specs are viable: Balance/Feral DPS Dru, Ret/Holy Pala, Shadow/Disc Pri, Elemental Shaman, Destro/Demo Lock, Fury Warrior? Keep in mind that I'm going to focus on PvE.

Also, I'd like to know if any faction is in desperate need of a specific spec or class (I have no interest at tanking at the moment).

Thank you and take care.

Tweaker

Re: Class Balance

#2 » Post by Tweaker » 21 Aug 2015 19:22

Everything is good except ret and prot pallys

falxftw

#3 » Post by falxftw » 21 Aug 2015 21:01

Horde is way under on player ratio.

Biffleur

#4 » Post by Biffleur » 01 Sep 2015 02:10

Feral Druids nonexistent except for maybe PvP. Most locks I think are affli with some points in destro, with very few demo locks. Most druids are resto healers haven't seen many balances' around.
Alliance - Puddles & Commodus

piniok123

#5 » Post by piniok123 » 01 Sep 2015 07:11

I love how people say that feral druids arent viable, when never ttried playing on one ;_; ferals dps are perfectly viable and easly can do 600-750 dps, and even more (still testing some gear), throwing innervates around and giving 5% crit boost to raid :) dont say that some class isnt viable before trying it please :)

Biffleur

#6 » Post by Biffleur » 01 Sep 2015 08:07

piniok123 wrote:I love how people say that feral druids arent viable, when never ttried playing on one ;_; ferals dps are perfectly viable and easly can do 600-750 dps, and even more (still testing some gear), throwing innervates around and giving 5% crit boost to raid :) dont say that some class isnt viable before trying it please :)

Did I say druids weren't viable? I simply said they were non existent at end game, which is true, there are very few PvE feral dps players at 60.
I myself level a druid, and have the intent to play with dps up until endgame no problem. Don't jump to conclusions before you know your facts yourself sir :)
Alliance - Puddles & Commodus

.renjiowns

#7 » Post by .renjiowns » 05 Sep 2015 00:45

in our Guild we have a few feral tanks.
Whiteglint
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body and fire is my blood

I have created over a thousand blades
Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life

Have withstood pain to create many weapons
Yet, those hands will never hold anything

So as I pray, unlimited blade works.

.Sorrugis

#8 » Post by .Sorrugis » 05 Sep 2015 04:32

Also, shamans are really only raiding as resto. I saw you had elemental shaman listed but I don't think they'll be viable until TBC.