I like it here.

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
pippin

I like it here.

#1 » Post by pippin » 20 Aug 2015 13:52

Hi,

Been here for some days, just want to say that i like the server, it feels like a tailor-made blizzard game: Primal

I'm still not decided between Horde and Alliance. Seems like a lot of people, too, are switching between factions.
The domination or the glory to be outnumbered ?... The fact that the game is crossfactionned doesn't help neither to stick with a side.
But i'm sure people will come in here. And we'll see if Primalwow has the guts to rule them all.

See you in the game. If you want to meet IG : Horde side, Namelessone.

.night

Re: I like it here.

#2 » Post by .night » 20 Aug 2015 21:06

Horde needs population. and cross faction is only for dungeon finder. pretty much a necessity until the pop grows. maybe if it does they would turn it off, but it will take some time

pippin

#3 » Post by pippin » 20 Aug 2015 21:09

I find it useful too.

.night

#4 » Post by .night » 20 Aug 2015 21:27

nevermind, it's more cross faction than i thought.... that is a bit odd.
I'm gonna take a stab at it though and say it is at least somewhat tied to the nightmare blizz had in balancing pally/shamans for raiding.

pippin

#5 » Post by pippin » 20 Aug 2015 21:32

Everythin' gonna be a'right. You'll see. I trust Primal Wow to sort everything out. That server . That hype!

Cleofatra

#6 » Post by Cleofatra » 20 Aug 2015 22:19

Yea server is fun even if it isn't how you remember "good ol WoW'. Really enjoying myself on Primal, f the haters!

.night

#7 » Post by .night » 21 Aug 2015 02:35

it pretty much is how i remember it so far.

pippin

#8 » Post by pippin » 22 Aug 2015 16:54

Update 1 Right now, i've managed some levels, so i'll write how it feels here.

The starting quest areas are perfectly scripted. When I level up alone, I like to play like a plain RPG, having fun reading quests, inside jokes and minor stories. Some are creepy other funny. Anyway.

Technically, I enjoy using pathfinding to block the casters. They hurt. It has been really funny, to see them interrupting and run to me...
Overall it was almost flawless. Except two or three dummy mobs.

The Vanilla Wotlk client feels good compared to a vanilla straight content. It's a lifting. Faster XP, solo-questing, new balance (though i need to see more of the game) and talents, achievements. Though I feel embarassed to see hairdresser... and i used it... Twice.
I've been whiped a couple of times. It's not cata. The mobs like to run quickly away to their pals. Hence death.
I had to get a tactic to keep them still... funny.

Taking my time in here. Long-term playing. Yet I want to see some high level contents as soon as possible.

To be continued...

.cosminn123

#9 » Post by .cosminn123 » 23 Aug 2015 10:53

I'm glad you're enjoying! If you need help leveling, you can always PM me or send me a /w on Wulf.
Image Wulf - Restoration Shaman

Image Tedd - Feral Combat Druid

Image Marax - Beast Mastery Hunter

pippin

#10 » Post by pippin » 24 Aug 2015 20:38

Thanks ! That's nice, I will !