hello

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Dopefish

hello

#1 » Post by Dopefish » 14 Jul 2015 13:40

hi guys,

i browsed reddit and saw this progressive server. i like the idea, even its on a 3.3.5 client. thats not a big deal.

I have some questions about the server.

How is 1-60, are many Quests bugged or are they like 99% fixxed?
How about the Battleground Quetimes?

Any chance to find an european raiding guild with 60?

peace

bamfer123
Donor

Re: hello

#2 » Post by bamfer123 » 14 Jul 2015 13:46

Hey bro, i lvled from 1-60 fine no drama, for the odd bugged quest there's a tool on the site, which completes it for you so you can continue. BG ques are better now since the pops higher and yeah i think both majour guilds are EU
Bamfer- Dwalf Paladin.

.Xannidel

#3 » Post by .Xannidel » 14 Jul 2015 13:52

Hello and welcome to primal WoW!

The 1-60 is not so bad because you can use the RDF tool to help get a boost in EXP. The quests, that I have found, all work. Be careful when you are looting some items off the ground, like the rocket parts in Thousand Needles, because if you are not close enough then the item will break and you will have to re-log and move closer to the item.

BGs timers are probably not the best for WSG since Alliance HEAVILY populate the server compared to Horde but, for now, we have world chat (type '/join world') that is cross-faction along with the RDF tool.

Also, many of the guilds are EU-based so I do not think you will have a hard time joining one.

I hope this answers your questions and hope to see you in game =]

Dopefish

#4 » Post by Dopefish » 14 Jul 2015 13:55

Well I thought about rolling Horde cause I prefer them. But since Humans have an 2min PvP Trinket (what is really stupid at this patch tbh), I'm not certain anymore.

Is the Staff going to balance this?
About Battlegrounds, are all three of them released and working properly?

Peace