Playing from America?

Newcomers of all levels are welcomed with their questions. There are always helpful and knowledgeable people ready to share some of their wisdom.
Roel
Founder

Re: Playing from America?

#16 » Post by Roel » 17 Jan 2015 10:25

Like already asked before, please cut down on the pessimism. If you really think the server needs more population then at least try convincing new players instead of scaring them away.

We never get below 100 players online and that's obviously enough for some people, otherwise they wouldn't be online at those time. Heck in the early days of the server we even had players joining when we had 20 online at peak times.

Anyway you can see a player graph at: http://www.truewow.org/online-charts
Subtract 6 hours for EST timezone and 9 hours for PST.

marko1984

#17 » Post by marko1984 » 17 Jan 2015 11:02

Do u know what i love?
I love how every single ''negative'' person (i wont say more then that) on our forum is a person with no name, no known character, a secret person who doesnt want anyone to know his ingame identity... like this Dvacho or that guy Scooby or GuidoSalducci... there are others but i forget names
I would love to see names of ppl who like to talk bad about server on forums...
Three mages!

Cocopuffs
Donor

#18 » Post by Cocopuffs » 17 Jan 2015 11:55

marko1984 wrote:Do u know what i love?
I love how every single ''negative'' person (i wont say more then that) on our forum is a person with no name, no known character, a secret person who doesnt want anyone to know his ingame identity... like this Dvacho or that guy Scooby or GuidoSalducci... there are others but i forget names
I would love to see names of ppl who like to talk bad about server on forums...
Do you know what I love?
No, cuz you a scrub4lyf lollololololllolollolololol rip in peace fgt rat booooooooooooooom :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#19 » Post by Dymond » 17 Jan 2015 12:19

So you are saying I have wasted my time playing here for the 4 1/2 years? You can find raids and guilds. Good luck !
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

ShinDarth
Donor

#20 » Post by ShinDarth » 17 Jan 2015 13:13

Dvacho wrote:this server is dead and much more on American times
Please stop saying server is dead, this is not true:

- There are ALWAYS more than 100+ players at ALL TIMES (250-450 in majority of hours) see charts

- There are exceptional developers who work really with TrinityCore, unlike majority of servers (even other big servers) which just download updates and aren't able to fix anything by theirselves

- PvP is very much active, we have a lot of battlegrounds starting even in lower levels. There are several servers having a higher population than TrueWoW but still have a pretty lower activity of PvP. Trust me, I have made researches about this, and I know what I am talking about.

- Forum is much active too, there are a lot of new posts every day, and the staff is always caring about users opinion. We have also several volunteers who help the server in several ways.

just to stay in topic, there are also guild having majority of people from America

I think people who says the server is "dead" just don't know what they are saying, or they say it just to annoy the community.
Former GamingConsortium developer

Creator of PvPstats

Former 70-79 Twink player - M/Nadrine (Destruction Warlock)

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#21 » Post by Dymond » 17 Jan 2015 13:28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I71cY9Ysy5U Good advice.. please follow.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Vyrath
Donor

#22 » Post by Vyrath » 19 Jan 2015 08:21

Dymond wrote:So you are saying I have wasted my time playing here for the 4 1/2 years? You can find raids and guilds. Good luck !

Whoooooooooooooooo are you!?
Fuglyface lvl 80 Troll Shaman
Scourgelord lvl 80 Orc Death Knight
Misery lvl 80 Blood Elf Warlock
Hunk lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Furburger lvl 80 Tauren Druid
Dataxe lvl 80 Orc Warrior
Deadfugs lvl 80 Forsaken Rogue
Fugsy lvl 80 Troll Hunter
Fugs lvl 80 Troll Priest
Fugtastic lvl 80 Troll Mage
Furryfugs lvl 16 Tauren Druid

RebelPlatypus

#23 » Post by RebelPlatypus » 19 Jan 2015 14:56

The biggest problem I have as a US player is getting lowbie characters into RDF or up to high enough GS to stand a chance in lowbie BGs. There are people around but they are often mostly 80s, which is to be expected. That being said, I still find people to talk to and play with. If you really worry about not having people to play with at your level or something similar, try to recruit people you know in the real world :) Even a party of two feels better than nothing. I'd totally offer to play with you and be friends but I'm about to start back at university and I'm worried it would kill me to play WoW and deal with school. lol

Kniteknite

#24 » Post by Kniteknite » 20 Jan 2015 06:18

if You need anything at all shoot me a mail or see me in game . gear, runs etc ~welcome ;)
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "