Title quest achieves / BT Progress on char page

bobsmyname
Donor

Title quest achieves / BT Progress on char page

#1 » Post by bobsmyname » 02 Apr 2019 19:01

3 things,

#1) https://truewow.org/armory/achievement. ... 32&realm=p
I am 100% sure that more than 2 players have completed the quest, may I ask why only these two have the achievement?
The title has been given out to all who complete the requirements, but only Vaen and Verwandlung have the actual feat.

#2) https://truewow.org/armory/achievement. ... 31&realm=p
Also an achievement that should be given out to everyone who completes the quest, but only Natnat's GM character has the feat.

#3)
None of the primalwow character pages have the black temple progress thing on them, but everything else up to hyjal is there, for example: [ https://truewow.org/armory/character.ph ... ha&realm=p ] even tho I have done bosses inside of the Black Temple, there is no raid progress bar for it.

P.S. lets all get hyped for primalwow ZA release!
Trans Rights

bobsmyname
Donor

Re: Title quest achieves / BT Progress on char page

#2 » Post by bobsmyname » 04 Apr 2019 18:42

One more thing I just remembered: Can anyone tell me why Dalaran Sewers, and Ring of Valor were removed from primal's arena? Both of these were in vanilla, but have vanished with TBC release.
Trans Rights

IronSharona
Former Staff

#3 » Post by IronSharona » 04 Apr 2019 20:45

bobsmyname wrote:
04 Apr 2019 18:42
One more thing I just remembered: Can anyone tell me why Dalaran Sewers, and Ring of Valor were removed from primal's arena? Both of these were in vanilla, but have vanished with TBC release.
All vanilla custom code was wiped when Primal went TBC. It updated to the "new core" much in the same way that TrueWoW did and this was likely a custom setting that was forgotten and never re-implemented. There were also a lot of reports of both of these arenas being buggy/improperly implemented around the time leading up to TBC launch, so they may have been purposefully disabled due to those bugs.

For #1 and #2, it seems that the incorrect versions of various of the required quests are being handed out. I've reopened both of the bug reports related to those titles and hopefully we can get all prior completions switched to the correct IDs and the titles will auto-grant for those who have earned them. Plus, of course, ensuring that the proper version is the only one obtainable.

For #3, that's a Nuko issue. Specific support has not been built into the Armory to handle Black Temple, I believe, and the tracker for boss completion in general seems to be a bit flaky. It likely needs an update of some sort and he will take a look when he can.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

bobsmyname
Donor

#4 » Post by bobsmyname » 05 Apr 2019 04:18

Thanks for the answer <3
Trans Rights

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 12 Apr 2019 01:31

Both Ring of Valor and Dalaran Sewers were disabled because they had issues. DS wouldn’t throw people in the ring sometimes, leaving them stuck behind the waterfall. Ring of Valor had no pillar los, and elevator bugged out sometimes
“All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love.”
― Johnny R. Cash

:heart:

Axis
Senior Game Master

#6 » Post by Axis » 03 Oct 2019 11:35

Create a report on the bugtracker if this is still an issue. The arena issues are on longer valid as they're open and fully functional.
Archived.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.