Combat issue

kredden

Combat issue

#1 » Post by kredden » 12 Sep 2017 18:08

I hopped on to my rogue on true wow to do my dailies in the argent tournament and the jousting combat was weighted different. I was slaughtered way too quickly. I was under the impression that the npc buffs were just for primal wow end game, not true wow.

Eronox
MVP

Re: Combat issue

#2 » Post by Eronox » 12 Sep 2017 18:33

Kredden,

you are correct. We have not buffed any creature, instance or boss at all in the TrueWoW realm.
Maybe you hit a quest which bug seems to make it overpowered? Please make a follow up with more details about your actual scenario and how to reproduce.

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

kredden

Re: Combat issue

#3 » Post by kredden » 12 Sep 2017 19:54

Ok, so I flew out to the argent tournament grounds and landed by the mounts you have to use for the jousting practice next to the big tent. I equipped my Lance and jumped on a mount. I rode over to the ring and started the jousting. I was knocked off my mount after only a few hits from the human. (Additional issue) I then vanished to drop combat but upon coming out of stealth he came back to finish the job.

I tried a number of times to beat the npc thinking that maybe I was just out of practice but the result of the joust never changed.