Through the dark Portal / Stair of destiny

Quietly

Through the dark Portal / Stair of destiny

#1 » Post by Quietly » 10 Feb 2017 15:54

Hi

Before I started to check Hellfire, I decided to check the opening quest to go to Outland was available and working (it is) but on entering Hellfire the Demon NPCs had completely overun the Alliance/Horde NPCs (excluding quest givers) and attacked me as soon as I got anywhere near the Quest NPC to continue the questline.

Just wanted to raise awareness as this is the first content we'll see

Q

KohiiKaiju

Re: Through the dark Portal / Stair of destiny

#2 » Post by KohiiKaiju » 10 Feb 2017 16:13

Thanks for the report, Quietly.

If you are interested in testing upcoming TBC content, I would suggest looking into the bugtracker, here, or forum posts to organize and not duplicate testing, here.

Quietly

#3 » Post by Quietly » 10 Feb 2017 17:39

I'm already part of the group testing zones and this initial quest wasn't part of what was planned, I just tested it on my way to my assinged zones. I don't appear to have access to the bugtracker, how is that obtained.

Jiranthos
Admin

#4 » Post by Jiranthos » 10 Feb 2017 17:54

Quietly wrote:I'm already part of the group testing zones and this initial quest wasn't part of what was planned, I just tested it on my way to my assinged zones. I don't appear to have access to the bugtracker, how is that obtained.
http://www.truewow.org/account-manager
Find the Table/Tab that is labelled BugTracker.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Doctor_J
Developer

#5 » Post by Doctor_J » 13 Feb 2017 13:05

Believe this is due to grid issues have witnessed this before on PTR this is because npc waypoints do not work and npcs will not fight unless the current grid is set as active. This only occurs on PTR but not on live.