Zone Testers wanted.

Eronox
MVP

Re: Zone Testers wanted.

#16 » Post by Eronox » 01 Feb 2017 01:34

VanillaPVE wrote:I have a toon on the PTR by the name of Nodetester. when I try to get to Azuremyst it says I have to have the Burning Crusade installed. Now I have taken a look at my account settings and when I do change it to BC, it goes back to Vanilla as soon as I leave the screen. Is this happening because all my toons are on Primal?
In the expansion field, select The Burning Crusade in the dropdown list. Now, at the form beneath, enter your password to that account and click "Save".

Else it doesn't save, hence Vanilla title returning to you :)

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

VanillaPVE

#17 » Post by VanillaPVE » 01 Feb 2017 01:59

Eronox wrote:In the expansion field, select The Burning Crusade in the dropdown list. Now, at the form beneath, enter your password to that account and click "Save".

You rock Eronox, thank you so much. ^_^

Eronox
MVP

#18 » Post by Eronox » 01 Feb 2017 02:01

VanillaPVE wrote:
Eronox wrote:In the expansion field, select The Burning Crusade in the dropdown list. Now, at the form beneath, enter your password to that account and click "Save".

You rock Eronox, thank you so much. ^_^
Anytime, my kind sir! ;) :tick:

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

.Venna
Donor

#19 » Post by .Venna » 01 Feb 2017 02:55

VanillaPVE wrote:I have printed out maps for the copper, peacebloom, silverleaf, and earthroot in Azuremyst Isle. I will make a toon on the PTR and start with the copper ore.

As a side note how do you find the item numbers. Using "51809 4" for the portable hole as an example...I don't see that number when I look it up the portable hole on openwow.
Look at the url. It will have the item or spell or npc number there. The four was quantity.
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

x00er00

#20 » Post by x00er00 » 01 Feb 2017 03:15

@ Jiranthos : as soon as ill have all info compiled ill try to update it into something similar to what longi is doing.
@ Venna : can u please update me on nagrand as handling rares nodes etc just as longi does for zanga ?:)
Btw: it would be great if we could talk to one another horde testers/alliance testers :)
Kind regards,
mAtHzZ

.Venna
Donor

#21 » Post by .Venna » 01 Feb 2017 03:26

x00er00 wrote:@ Venna : can u please update me on nagrand as handling rares nodes etc just as longi does for zanga ?:)
Btw: it would be great if we could talk to one another horde testers/alliance testers :)
Kind regards,
mAtHzZ
Yes first post will be updated.

If you want to chat on the PTR just join /world. There aren't many people on the ptr and so if everyone does that we can chat within our alliance.
Primalwow.

Longi

#22 » Post by Longi » 02 Feb 2017 02:00

Code: Select all

.modify hp 10000000, ( will change number of target´s hp )
.modify speed 6, ( you don´t need a mount, remove movement impairing effects )
.modify damage 50000, ( create a macro for it, you will one shot every mob under 50001 hp )
.modify damage 1000, ( create a macro for it, you will do 1000 dmg to target or less, it depends on number, if you want to check healing or abilities / spells based on mob´s hp )
.tele (placename), ( for example : .tele Stormwind will teleport you to Ally capital, need to write correct name location or you will end in black hole )
.character level ($playername) (#level), ( for example : .character level Longi 60 , " powerlevel " your character to lvl you need )
.additem 51809 (add 24 slot bag )
.learn 66118 ( for fun, be carefull :D, you will find it in your spellbook )

.Venna
Donor

#23 » Post by .Venna » 02 Feb 2017 04:34

As Longi points out, be careful with the damage ones, we are supposed to be testing and if you one shot everything it doesn't actually test. Some mobs should emote, some use heals etc as they get lower. You don't have to use any of this stuff at all if you don't want to, but they are there to make your life easier, should you so desire.

For instance, I never use the speed modifying one, I find it more trouble than it is worth and I have never taken the time to learn it properly AND I like to see the that mobs are pathing correctly, etc.
Primalwow.

Wilcox

#24 » Post by Wilcox » 02 Feb 2017 15:21

i can check the rares in eversong woods, i know the zone better than the city i live in anyway

Quietly

#25 » Post by Quietly » 02 Feb 2017 16:25

As someone with a keen interest and knowledge of BC, I'd like to help.
I can start by testing Hellfire Alliance quests & also the rares, I do have experience in Blizzs F&F tests, but not with the ingame commands listed above. Hopefully I can soon figure that out,
Let me know if you want my help
Q

VanillaPVE

#26 » Post by VanillaPVE » 03 Feb 2017 06:41

I have done 4 sweeps of the Azuremyst nodes. I will do a 5th sweep tomorrow sometime and submit my report via PM to .Venna. With that said, after I get done with the 5th sweep I'll move onto the "OTHER" section of Azuremyst Isle.

Though not specifically stated I believe the "other" consists of: fishing, cooking, cooking drops, and first aid. If there is something else needed for that section just let me know. However I do have a couple of questions about what is there.

Cooking Drops: Am I testing drop rates of meat from the various animals and then making sure it cooks?
First Aid: Am I testing the drop rates of cloth from the various humanoid mobs and then doing up bandages?

.Venna
Donor

#27 » Post by .Venna » 03 Feb 2017 07:17

VanillaPVE wrote:I have done 4 sweeps of the Azuremyst nodes. I will do a 5th sweep tomorrow sometime and submit my report via PM to .Venna. With that said, after I get done with the 5th sweep I'll move onto the "OTHER" section of Azuremyst Isle.

Though not specifically stated I believe the "other" consists of: fishing, cooking, cooking drops, and first aid. If there is something else needed for that section just let me know. However I do have a couple of questions about what is there.

Cooking Drops: Am I testing drop rates of meat from the various animals and then making sure it cooks?
First Aid: Am I testing the drop rates of cloth from the various humanoid mobs and then doing up bandages?
Other consists of the professions, yes and anything else we notice that may need a fix - critters not pathing, guards or npcs bouncing, just anything that isn't quite right. It's mostly about profession quests - drop rates are generally not a problem or if they were should have been noted in the mobs and zones testing. There is also class quests.
Primalwow.

.Venna
Donor

#28 » Post by .Venna » 03 Feb 2017 07:22

Quietly wrote:As someone with a keen interest and knowledge of BC, I'd like to help.
I can start by testing Hellfire Alliance quests & also the rares, I do have experience in Blizzs F&F tests, but not with the ingame commands listed above. Hopefully I can soon figure that out,
Would love your help, but not Hellfire quests and mobs just yet please. If you can wait till I am finished there (I am never available Fridays and am raiding this weekend, so it should be finished Monday) then I can send you my list and you won't have to check the mobs I have done - which is probably nearly all of them. Feel free to do the rares, nodes and other stuff in Hellfire if you prefer that zone - or choose something else.
Primalwow.

Quietly

#29 » Post by Quietly » 03 Feb 2017 07:47

.Venna wrote:
Quietly wrote:As someone with a keen interest and knowledge of BC, I'd like to help.
Would love your help, but not Hellfire quests and mobs just yet please. If you can wait till I am finished there (I am never available Fridays and am raiding this weekend, so it should be finished Monday) then I can send you my list and you won't have to check the mobs I have done - which is probably nearly all of them. Feel free to do the rares, nodes and other stuff in Hellfire if you prefer that zone - or choose something else.
Sure, let me know when you are done, I would prefer Hellfie as there are breadcrumbs / pre quests which lead on to other areas. In the meantime I will start with rares

Q

iaxx

#30 » Post by iaxx » 03 Feb 2017 23:34

Hey there. I've made multiple bug reports in the past on the bugtracker under the same name.

I'd love to be able to help.

I can do Terrokar Forest Alliance