Zone Testers wanted.

Lhotsegirl
Donor

Re: Zone Testers wanted.

#91 » Post by Lhotsegirl » 15 Apr 2017 13:29

.Venna.... put me down for the below area... i will start to do the quests on this today....

- [ ] Shadowmoon Valley - ALLIANCE
RETIRED FROM TRUEWOW & PRIMAL
--------------------------------------------

Deim

#92 » Post by Deim » 15 Apr 2017 13:54

Lhotsegirl wrote:
15 Apr 2017 13:23
Deim, many thanks for doing Bloodmyst Quests... I was about to do that today... ^^ I shall look at what else needs doing....
Glad I could lend a hand
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Lhotsegirl
Donor

#93 » Post by Lhotsegirl » 15 Apr 2017 18:23

Lesson learnt today is to make sure you are self selected, and that you do not have another player clicked, when downgrading your character level..... Oops.... sorry to who that was...

Yes I might have a sore throat, bad chest and cough.. and I accept.. a NOOB... ^^ LOL
RETIRED FROM TRUEWOW & PRIMAL
--------------------------------------------

.Venna
Donor

#94 » Post by .Venna » 16 Apr 2017 00:08

Lhotsegirl wrote:
15 Apr 2017 18:23
Lesson learnt today is to make sure you are self selected, and that you do not have another player clicked, when downgrading your character level..... Oops.... sorry to who that was...

Yes I might have a sore throat, bad chest and cough.. and I accept.. a NOOB... ^^ LOL
I hope you are feeling better soon.

(and that mistake is very funny!)
Australian Tauren Resto Druid.
Primalwow.

timeconsumer

#95 » Post by timeconsumer » 30 Apr 2017 23:20

Alright, I'm finished with SMV Horde quests and mobs. PM'ing Dana my notes....which ended up being 2500 words.
Preaux - PrimalWoW

x00er00

#96 » Post by x00er00 » 02 May 2017 16:22

Hey .Venna .... can you please update the first post ? as i finished the Other report for Nagrand and now the report for Nagrand as a hole is :test phase finished -final report issued.
I am looking forward on what to handle next...

x00er00

#97 » Post by x00er00 » 09 May 2017 11:35

Hey .Venna & team can you update pls the first post ? i will handle now Blade's Edge Mountain -Horde quests / Rares /Other /Nodes report....

Jiranthos
Admin

#98 » Post by Jiranthos » 09 May 2017 11:44

First post updated:
1) Added x00er00 to Blade's Edge Mountain - Horde, Rares, Other and Nodes
2) Renamed Diem to Deim :)

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

Sothan

#99 » Post by Sothan » 14 May 2017 04:31

I wish I had known about this forum like 3 days ago before I got started but I have been doing a very extensive test on the ptr with missing spells. Mostly in Hellfire peninsula and Terrokar forest. I have tested nearly every npc in Hellfire to find missing spells and been posting them in mass on the bug tracker. So I can help with this as well. I set up my own server on top of that and have been testing spell fixes for those issues to. So I would like to join in with helping out.

After talking with Eronox earlier I am going to try going through all of the npcs I already have found and have been confirmed. and trying to post fixes for the ones I can do as well.

IronSharona
Former Staff

#100 » Post by IronSharona » 14 May 2017 04:48

Sothan wrote:
14 May 2017 04:31
I wish I had known about this forum like 3 days ago before I got started but I have been doing a very extensive test on the ptr with missing spells. Mostly in Hellfire peninsula and Terrokar forest. I have tested nearly every npc in Hellfire to find missing spells and been posting them in mass on the bug tracker. So I can help with this as well. I set up my own server on top of that and have been testing spell fixes for those issues to. So I would like to join in with helping out.

After talking with Eronox earlier I am going to try going through all of the npcs I already have found and have been confirmed. and trying to post fixes for the ones I can do as well.

That's great! I've been working to rescript the Hellfire mobs just in the last day or so which means some of them are probably a hot mess at the moment. Debugging stages, of course... Always messy. Feel free to assign anything like basic missing spells or incorrect spell use to me specifically when you open Bugtracker reports and I can focus on completing them for you. You can also compare your findings to this list if you request and obtain the tester status. Sounds like something you'd be interested in thinking about, at least :)
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)

Sothan

#101 » Post by Sothan » 14 May 2017 17:36

Well I took your advice about becoming a tester :D was definitely something I wanted to check out.

Deim

#102 » Post by Deim » 14 May 2017 17:44

I think we need to speed up a bit with tests and fixes time is running out eh :< Some pieces have been assigned for ages and still no green ticks near them :P
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Jiranthos
Admin

#103 » Post by Jiranthos » 14 May 2017 18:53

Deim wrote:
14 May 2017 17:44
I think we need to speed up a bit with tests and fixes time is running out eh :< Some pieces have been assigned for ages and still no green ticks near them :P
We can reassign them if there is ground to believe that the original assignees have gone inactive.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

x00er00

#104 » Post by x00er00 » 14 May 2017 20:27

Hello ppls wanted to update you on Bem status - is mostly finished last touches needed to be added once im cleared from hospital and i arrive home tomorrow morning... i hope that by tomorrow evening ill have it posted so you could see all pertinent details ...

Also @ Deim --> if you ask me we need to have Hellfire Peninsula and its dungeons in perfect shape until the 1st of June * ( by dungeons i mean ofc both Hellfire Ramparts and Blood Furnance .. then we must ensure that the following step of the progression is seamless in Zangarmarsh.... here the coilgang rezervoir needs to be adressed and the coresponding dugeons Underbog and the Slave Pens { ! this is paramount not only to the world related event involving Athune but also the Cudgel of Kardesh } after those are handled we should adress Terrokar Forest...However we must be sure that all bonus providing mechanics are working to perfection ( spirit towers in terokar , the stadium etc in hellfire , the twin spires in Zangarmarsh <--- in nagrand Halla is 100% working ^^ ) ,,,

Since the players would generally hit the zones like Hellfire --> Zangarmarsh--> Terrokar-->Nagrand-->Blade's Edge then either Netherstorm or Shadowmoon or both if they are completionists like i am :)

timeconsumer

#105 » Post by timeconsumer » 22 May 2017 21:14

Jiranthos wrote:
14 May 2017 18:53
Deim wrote:
14 May 2017 17:44
We can reassign them if there is ground to believe that the original assignees have gone inactive.
Late to the party here. I wouldn't assume that being without a green tick means it hasn't been tested. I sent in my notes for SMV horde about 2 weeks ago, I just assumed the tick meant it had not been tested AND fixed. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's at least the situation for my test.
Preaux - PrimalWoW