THE TWIN EMPERORS
The Twin Emperors pose as the last encounter before players are allowed to face the Old God C'thun in the Temple of Anh'Qiraj.
Delighting in the pain they inflict upon others, these two inseparable brothers are capable of commanding a swarm of mutating bugs to pester their foes or explode them hazardously.
This rework takes place to line up the final release of the Temple of Anh'Qiraj raid at our PrimalWoW realm.
Encounter: The Twin Emperors.
- - Bosses have a shared health pool.
- Bosses are immune to taunt effects.
- Vek'nilash is immune to all spell damage (except holy).
- Vek'lor is immune to all physical damage.
- After using [Twin Teleport] bosses reset threat and seek out the nearest player.
- Bosses heal each other rapidly if brought within 60yards of each other by casting [Heal Brother].
|Shadowbolt||Deals moderate shadow damage.||---||Current Target||Working|
|Blizzard||Deals area damage and slows.||10-15 Seconds||Random Target||Working|
|Arcane Burst||Deals damage and knocks back nearest targets.||---||AoE / Nearest Target||Working|
|Explode Bug||Infuses a bug with energy, causing it to explode after some time.||5-10 Seconds||Closest Ahn'Qiraj Scarab or Scorpids||Working|
|Uppercut||Damages and knocks back a random player within melee range.||10-15 Seconds||Random Melee Target||Working|
|Unbalancing Strike||Damages and reduces the main target's defense skill.||10-30 Seconds||Current Target||Working|
|Mutate Bug||Mutates a random bug, turning it hostile, increasing it's health, damage and granting it combat abilities.||10-30 Seconds||Closest Ahn'Qiraj Scarab or Scorpids||Working|
Anh'Qiraj Scarab & Scorpion
- - Introduction roleplay event scripted.
- [Twin Teleport] should no longer malfunction and cause either boss to not teleport.
- Bugs can now trigger [Virulent Poison] on melee attacks.
- Vek'nilash is no longer immune to holy damage.
- Both bosses are now immune to taunt effects.
- Threat added after reset reduced substantially.
- I've added Twin Emperors' and Skeram's doors.
- I've corrected Twin's spell timers with retail research.
- Qiraj Scarabs and Qiraj Scorpions scripted (they'll now cast their abilities).
- Scarabs and Scorpions won't give experience or reputation anymore.
- Added C'thun whisper to intro event.
- Fixed the loot issues following Kurthos' schema at the bug tracker (each boss will drop 1 piece of offset, 1 tier and chance to drop 1 armament/regalia/enchanting recipe)
- Linked Anubisath Defenders (and scripted them) to boss
- Added on defeat lines
- Improved the pathing of the Qiraj Scarabs/Scorpions
Retail Video (DEVELOPMENT PURPOSE ONLY)