Mark post read

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
Torie

Mark post read

#1 » Post by Torie » 23 Dec 2012 07:49

I was trying to find a way to mark all post as read, for I use that a lot. Is there away of doing this, am I overlooking it?

Cover25

Re: Mark post read

#2 » Post by Cover25 » 23 Dec 2012 07:52

The red flag on the top left :)

Flexall
Donor

#3 » Post by Flexall » 23 Dec 2012 09:13

For the whole forums:
Go to the index page. Scroll to the bottom, click on the arrow on Statistics. You should see "Mark all forums read"

For individual Categories:
Go to a category. We will say "In-game Customer Support" for example. Look at the top left corner, you should see a red flag. When you click on it, it will mark everything in that particular category as read but no where else on the forums.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Torie

#4 » Post by Torie » 23 Dec 2012 10:32

*blowz sugarz*
Thank you both so much! I was completely lost without that little tool! Amazing that such a little thing like that is so useful on forums.