Vote Bug

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
BloodPrince

Vote Bug

#1 » Post by BloodPrince » 27 Oct 2011 20:11

Hello!
Today I complited my daily votes but at last vote reached +1 more Vote Points and befor 2-3 day ago when I click first bar auto reached 10 Vote Points and other 9 Was closed without click Vote please check WebSite Scripts cuz some time 1 vote click give you more Vote Points and after that you can't click vote for other Top WoW sites.
BloodPrince Fury/Arms warrior
DarkPrince Prot/Retr paladin
Koshka Feral/Restor druid

Flexall
Donor

Re: Vote Bug

#2 » Post by Flexall » 29 Oct 2011 03:58

Everything has been working fine for me as far as voting goes. I've been receiving the proper amount of vote points both times each day. I am also using Firefox 7.0.1 I doubt it's the browser but I know for sure it's not the server.
Ever get stuck not knowing how to play free WoW? Well have no fear, just go here and download the game completely free (it's safe, even I use it). Once you do so, you will need to change your realmlist. You can do this by opening the WoW directory and navigating to (Data>EnUs>) open up realmlist.wtf with notepad and change it to

Code: Select all

Set Realmlist login.truewow.org
Congratulations!
Now you can run WoW.exe and login with your account name and password on our server

On a side-note, if you are having issues accessing TPB you can use an alternate proxie in this list.

Draeniknight

#3 » Post by Draeniknight » 02 Nov 2011 06:08

Is this the issue? http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5346

Flexall Wrote:
I doubt it's the browser but I know for sure it's not the server.
It might have to do with the browser cache, possibly.

BloodPrince, try clearing the cache folder of your browser.

BloodPrince

#4 » Post by BloodPrince » 02 Nov 2011 20:19

Draeniknight wrote:Is this the issue? http://www.truewow.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5346

Flexall Wrote:
I doubt it's the browser but I know for sure it's not the server.
It might have to do with the browser cache, possibly.

BloodPrince, try clearing the cache folder of your browser.
I dont have any problem with Vote.
Problem is with our official site script normaly must refresh every per vote cuz if you click example 5 time per bar faster you can reward more Vote Points for that I report that and must fixed with script for refresh Vote Pannel every 1 click on Vote Banner's
BloodPrince Fury/Arms warrior
DarkPrince Prot/Retr paladin
Koshka Feral/Restor druid

Genocyde
Donor

#5 » Post by Genocyde » 22 Nov 2011 11:34

i've reported the problem i have to a staff member. what i have is i get more then 1 vote. like id get the vote, but it would roll over again in 5 minutes so i have full voting to do
Kyonshi Deathknight Unholy PvE Unholy PvP
Vrythur 4/5 WF Ret PvP Holy PvP
Breezer Balance PvP Feral PvP
Genocyse Ele PvP Resto PvE
If you can't bubble you're not worth Hearthstoning
#SWAG

terrenas

#6 » Post by terrenas » 26 Jan 2012 06:35

please help... i used my 500 vote points to change faction, and name. it made me change the name but the faction change didnt get through.. i wasnt given a choice like what is said on website and it took my 300 pts. i thought i still had to use 100 pts for race change but when i tried it as well it allows me options for race change but still no faction change. please help asap

Nexxus

#7 » Post by Nexxus » 28 Jan 2012 03:53

Terrenas you should make other topic about your problem :D

@Bloodprice i tested this out once and you are right. It can happen but if you vote and close voting window as soon as it pop's up. Maybe you were in a rush but voting normaly cant cause this problem i am 100% sure of it :)