Faction change

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
LadyTaria

Faction change

#1 » Post by LadyTaria » 12 Jul 2011 22:07

I was wondering what happens to the reputation status on for example neutral races, like the Sporeggars, when you change faction. Does it stay the same or is it all deleted? And also with the race Kurenei on ally, does that change to the equivalent race of the horde? And finally, do the talents stay the same?

Grateful for answers =)

Tuffeyy

Re: Faction change

#2 » Post by Tuffeyy » 12 Jul 2011 22:25

Any rep that both factions can raise stays the same. Rep with cities and villages change to there faction opposites.

Talent trees stay the same, the only difference i can think off is Bloodlust is called Heroism i think

LadyTaria

#3 » Post by LadyTaria » 13 Jul 2011 15:26

thanks a lot for your reply! and i presume that you can choose which race you want?

Turlan

#4 » Post by Turlan » 13 Jul 2011 17:16

So long as the race you want has the same class available as the one you have now.

rokken

#5 » Post by rokken » 31 Dec 2014 02:53

I've played one horde character at Gaming Consortium, and now in TrueWoW i changed that character's faction to ally, and factions like Sons of Hodir and Ebon Blade, that i'm exalted with, don't provide the faction vendors anymore. In the Ebon Blade, they are hostile, and in SoH i can't find the vendor with the mounts and shoulder enchants anymore.
The char name is Kazran. Any help would be great.
Thank You.

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 31 Dec 2014 03:00

These quest chains were reset back at GC several times and here too so you must check in which quest you're at and complete it. Open a ticket in case you're lost, GMs might be able to provide you further information.

For reference please open new threads next time at the General Support section rather than posting on 4 year old threads ;D