Move web points between my account / character

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
lakanman

Move web points between my account / character

#1 » Post by lakanman » 27 Mar 2016 07:41

I have three account on my main account. And i got 204 points on one of the account which is don't use and i want to move them to my other account where my main places or move my main character to the account with the web points. Are there any way?

You can see here. The account with 204 points got no character and the one with 72 contains my main.

Nyeriah

Re: Move web points between my account / character

#2 » Post by Nyeriah » 27 Mar 2016 09:03

Hello,

We don't move web points from one account to another unless they come from donations.

Regards.

Roel
Founder

#3 » Post by Roel » 27 Mar 2016 10:49

Indeed, that would be too easy to abuse. Besides, those 200 points were gifted from some kind of milestone we reached so you didn't even vote for them. People would just create a lot of accounts to receive points on all of them and then move everything to one account.

Naxp

#4 » Post by Naxp » 27 Mar 2016 11:17

Roel wrote:Indeed, that would be too easy to abuse. Besides, those 200 points were gifted from some kind of milestone we reached so you didn't even vote for them. People would just create a lot of accounts to receive points on all of them and then move everything to one account.
Sorry for going off-topic here instead of creating a new thread etc;

but this donation votepoint transfer acc2acc, how does it work and whats the cons?

Lets say I wish to donate for VP enough for a char rename, but wish to rename a char on an another account as well as the main one;
How's the process and whats the cons?

Yet again, sry for Off-Topic, but this could clear it for some of us interested people :)

Ancestor

#5 » Post by Ancestor » 27 Mar 2016 11:19

maybe allow transfer only if on account has 80 char, then they dont get any benefit to make more accs....just thought

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#6 » Post by Dymond » 27 Mar 2016 11:39

If you donated for the points, just pm Roel or another admin and they can move the points.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Roel
Founder

#7 » Post by Roel » 27 Mar 2016 11:46

Naxp wrote:but this donation votepoint transfer acc2acc, how does it work and whats the cons?

Lets say I wish to donate for VP enough for a char rename, but wish to rename a char on an another account as well as the main one;
If you donated for the points then you can just message me to move a part (or all of it) to another account, there is no built-in option at the website yet. This is mostly for people who donated on the wrong account or those who want to gift other players. I guess the only con is that you would need to wait for my reply (normal within a day) compared to when you would do 2 smaller donations split over 2 accounts.

lakanman

#8 » Post by lakanman » 27 Mar 2016 12:10

Roel wrote:Indeed, that would be too easy to abuse. Besides, those 200 points were gifted from some kind of milestone we reached so you didn't even vote for them. People would just create a lot of accounts to receive points on all of them and then move everything to one account.
Yah i know that the points was gifted and I didn't vote for them. But you can always ask :). So if i do a new account i will get 200 points on that one also? Then i understand why you can't move points around.

Mortium

#9 » Post by Mortium » 27 Mar 2016 13:15

There are certain milestones as described above. So if the account existed during it then yes you would have received points, however creating a new account after the milestone won't grant you extra voting points.

Naxp

#10 » Post by Naxp » 27 Mar 2016 14:01

Roel wrote:
Naxp wrote:but this donation votepoint transfer acc2acc, how does it work and whats the cons?

If you donated for the points then you can just message me to move a part (or all of it) to another account, there is no built-in option at the website yet. This is mostly for people who donated on the wrong account or those who want to gift other players. I guess the only con is that you would need to wait for my reply (normal within a day) compared to when you would do 2 smaller donations split over 2 accounts.
Thank you for the clarification.
However, just to be on the same track, a specific amount of current VP transferable as well? (from the donation)
ie. donating for 100, moving 50

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#11 » Post by Dymond » 27 Mar 2016 14:09

No, only donated points.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Naxp

#12 » Post by Naxp » 27 Mar 2016 14:17

Dymond wrote:No, only donated points.
Read again