Updates

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
Nyeriah

Updates

#1 » Post by Nyeriah » 27 May 2015 07:17

• - Ghouls will should no longer spawn with 0 energy once summoned. They'll always have the same amount they had when previously summoned.
    • - Shred should no longer be blocked/parried/dodged in when used against players.
    • - Animal Handler's bonus stats should now be properly applied to pets.
      - Deterrance is no longer affected by the attacker's expertise rating.
    Image Image Image Image Image
  • Isle of Conquest
    • - The bosses' Crushing Leap ability will now take target distance in account when dealing damage.
  • - AI improvements to Shadowpine Catlords, Razormane Hunters andInfinite Hunters.
    - Grizzly Hills' creature pathing and events has been greatly improved.
    -Conquest Hold Legionnaire pathing improved.
    - Okla and Kranal Fiss events scripted.
    - Refurbished Steam Tanks in Stormwind should now have proper pathing.
    - Pit-Fighting Spectator emotes scripted.
    - Prevent creatures from doing random or waypoint movement while in combat.
    - Hula'mahi and Melaris count of Earthroot set to 3.
    - Cooldown system for creatures implemented. Among other things, this fixes procs on creatures such as the one from Sacred Shield that previously had no cooldown. Also, creatures will now have their spell school properly locked once interrupted.
    - Minions will now enter evade mode once their masters do (prevents certain minions from chasing players indefinitely).
    - Fix creatures getting stuck at 1 hp when a health increasing aura gets removed.
    - AI improvements to Elemental Slave, Curgle Cranklehop and Creeping Sludge.
    - Fix and add gossips to trainers in order to prevent learning spells from different classes.
    - AI improvements to Defenders at Bloodmyst Isle.
  • Ulduar
    • Flame Leviathan Vehicles
      - Remove Extra summons from lorekeeper
      - Update spawn points / Add wipe spawn points
      - If both Colossus have been killed vehicles will spawn at wipe locations
      - Vehicles will be destroyed after failed boss encounter
      - Fix a comple of issues with Flame Leviathan's towers
      * Fix tower count being set to 0 once the first tower is destroyed due to bad logic
      * Prevent towers from reducing counter twice (caused by event being sent twice by the gameobject when destroyed)
    The Oculus
Image Image
  • - Gem Perfection implemented.
    - Basic implementation of binary resistance.
  • - Fixed some LFG loot rules (e.g druids being able to roll need on shields etc).
    - Reimplemented some old pet scalling things (hit and haste rating scalling for some pets).

mcheka

Re: Updates

#2 » Post by mcheka » 27 May 2015 08:48

Finally some new custom content. It's about time. Good to see the devs hard at work. PvP meta changed forever.
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

Justicelight
Donor

#3 » Post by Justicelight » 27 May 2015 09:02

I believe this is only to show a way of posting the updates? I don't think the content of it its actually on TW. :D Or is it?
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 27 May 2015 09:11

Justicelight wrote:I believe this is only to show a way of posting the updates? I don't think the content of it its actually on TW. :D Or is it?
Go check it! :D I double dare you to! I'm too asleep, I'll finish posting this tomorrow

Justicelight
Donor

#5 » Post by Justicelight » 27 May 2015 09:14

Yea right :D
"I write about the power of trying, because I want to be okay with failing. I write about generosity because I battle selfishness. I write about joy because I know sorrow. I write about faith because I almost lost mine, and I know what it is to be broken and in need of redemption. I write about gratitude because I am thankful - for all of it."

ItchyVortex

#6 » Post by ItchyVortex » 27 May 2015 09:42

Nyeriah wrote:Image
  • - Feral Druids can no longer shapeshift. Instead, they're allowed to use all of their animal abilities in humanoid form. Tauren druids receive certain limitations as they're not able to Rake, Rip, Claw or Maul their enemies -- they're given the ability Stomp of the Earthmother to compensate that.
Long waited change, feral was such an awkward and weak spec, good to see its finally becoming viable.

Also what happens when i mind control a player and he logs out?
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Careless

#7 » Post by Careless » 27 May 2015 09:45

Looks good.
Last edited by Guest on 02 Jun 2015 13:44, edited 2 times in total.

Bluebell
Former Staff

#8 » Post by Bluebell » 27 May 2015 09:48

Nyeriah wrote: - Rogues can now brew the Poison of Impotency which applies a debuff reducing the target's combat effectiveness by 25%. Additionally, their movement speed is crippled by 69% for 25 seconds decaying over time every 5 seconds.

Rogues can make people change faction to Alliance? Not sure this is the best change, can be abused easily imo and bypass 500 VP.

Looks nice though, maybe could use more colours for the text itself. And the sizes of the titles looks wrong? Druid bigger than others
Last edited by Bluebell on 27 May 2015 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
Why join the winning side if you can change the winner?

Kagome

#9 » Post by Kagome » 27 May 2015 10:06

- Warlocks have evolved and can now shapeshift into the powerful Dragon Form. While in Dragon Form, they're unable to attack or cast spells and their language is switched to Dragonkin. They move at 20% increased speed but they're unable to land once taken flight. This change will provide warlocks with a reliable traveling engine, allowing them to explore the world without fly path spences.
** Hotfix 25/05/2015: Warlocks can now leave Dragon Form by using the hotkey "ALT + F4". This might occasionally cause death by fall damage but that's absolutely intentional to compensate the fact they're no longer paying fly path taxes
Can confirm! Totally legit!

http://imgur.com/qAXIAID - Proof!

It looks nice btw!

Nyeriah

#10 » Post by Nyeriah » 27 May 2015 10:10

Druids was the first one I made and then the others I ended up following a different pattern of rendering, I eventually was going to remake it but Meh @4am

I'm calibrating my systems still, so I can make it easier to add links and other kinds of text editing to the output process. There'll be few more things here and there.

Anyway this is also temporary until we get our official change log page

And lol @ Kagome <3

ItchyVortex

#11 » Post by ItchyVortex » 27 May 2015 10:34

And yeah, it looks good, maybe you could change these borders color into some blue shade and the class name color into the ingame class name color or something that fits better with TW theme.

Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Heihachi
Developer

#12 » Post by Heihachi » 27 May 2015 12:12

:D Nyeriah you should share this with so I use it for a certain thing!

belendor

#13 » Post by belendor » 27 May 2015 14:04

Bluebell wrote:[quote="Nyeriah"
  • - Rogues can now brew the Poison of Impotency which applies a debuff reducing the target's combat effectiveness by 25%. Additionally, their movement speed is crippled by 69% for 25 seconds decaying over time every 5 seconds.
Rogues can make people change faction to Alliance? Not sure this is the best change, can be abused easily imo and bypass 500 VP.

Looks nice though, maybe could use more colours for the text itself. And the sizes of the titles looks wrong? Druid bigger than others
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

demonlord

#14 » Post by demonlord » 27 May 2015 14:10

QQ >< y u no add shammy spell QQ

Shaman can teleport to the world of the spirits communicating to the vallen ancestors and invisible creatures, sumoning one to three to fight alongside the shaman for 4 hours

i need this.... for reasons^^

but ye looks like a good setup for posting fixes etc:D
Neither Beast nor the Stalker shall stand in my way.
Neither Light nor the Shadow shall ruin my day.
Neither Energy of a Rogue nor a Warrior's Rage.
Neither Frost, nor Fire or an Arcane Mage.
Neither the Crusader with his Auras shining bright,
Nor the Demon Lord or the Ebon Knight.
Not even the Shapeshifter can withstand.
The power of a Shaman with the spirits in his hand!

You come get da Voodoo

Hansrutger
Former Staff

#15 » Post by Hansrutger » 27 May 2015 14:20

Can you make paladins deal 300% more damage while having bubble and extends its time to 40 seconds? While at it, make if you have 4xt10 pieces you have chance of refreshing the cooldown on it (30% chance per swing with le lolmourne)? It would be awesome, thanks in advanced!

Jk, nicely put up, I like the structure of the updates even though it's just funz xD
Retired

I'd say that trying is the best one can do in order to higher themselves from the people crying and only complaining. Whilst you try, it doesn't mean it is always going to be the most successful result but I'd like to think that it is still a better choice than standing idle.

TrueWoW main: Palamaster