Etro's TrueWoW Themes log

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
Etro
Honorary Member

Re: Etro's TrueWoW Themes log

#76 » Post by Etro » 15 Oct 2015 15:36

I like windows 10 and a new menu style they included, so I came up with a menu concept based off that:

http://etrostruewowdesigncomplete2.esy. ... ncept.html

There would go all the quick things that can fit in there that don't require a full page load, like QC, new messages, account manager even maybe, who knows. Anything that can be made compact. It would also be very mobile friendly. Tabs would have icons and whatnot.

It is just a menu concept, though. I haven't checked if it would be possible to do within phpBB's limitations and even if it were it would require more work than any theme I've done so far, so no promises. I just want to know what you guys think about such a concept.

BTW, content appears when you click the tabs (squares).
"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Etro
Honorary Member

#78 » Post by Etro » 27 Oct 2015 18:18

"With life, no matter what you do, you are all in. This is going to kill you. Might as well play the most magnificent game you can while you're waiting, because... Do you have anything better to do? Really?"

Fastor

#79 » Post by Fastor » 27 Oct 2015 18:58

You really like Batman?

Etro
Honorary Member

#80 » Post by Etro » 27 Oct 2015 19:08

Yeah, but I don't get how that's represented there.

Fastor

#81 » Post by Fastor » 27 Oct 2015 19:41

Black suited man with black cloak.

Karter
Donor

#82 » Post by Karter » 09 Nov 2015 13:56

Think we could get back our old Level-Race-Class icons?

Also maybe you could add a border around the avatar (maybe a customized one for ever forum position to fit their colors), so the avatar is nicely framed before the glow effect starts. It would look better in my opinion, right now it looks like it's been rushed and implemented.
Samsung
Karter @Truewow - Private
Rotmaw @Karazhan - Retail
Foohy @Karazhan - Retail

Etro
Honorary Member

#83 » Post by Etro » 09 Nov 2015 14:12

Karter wrote:Think we could get back our old Level-Race-Class icons?
Personally, I'm against that. I think it would make the post profile convoluted (in truewowice), and it is also unnecessary considering in-game info doesn't add up anything to your posts and I'd like to keep posts as clean as possible. But you're free to make the suggestion in the Suggestions section and if your suggestion is green lighted, I will implement it.
Karter wrote:Also maybe you could add a border around the avatar (maybe a customized one for ever forum position to fit their colors), so the avatar is nicely framed before the glow effect starts. It would look better in my opinion, right now it looks like it's been rushed and implemented.
I agree, and Etrobian Default theme has had that implemented since day one and so will Etrobian Second, but truewowice is not 100% my theme and it is the official theme, so I can't just do w/e I want with it. Like with the previous suggestion, you will have to suggest it in the Suggestions section and see how it goes.

Karter
Donor

#84 » Post by Karter » 09 Nov 2015 14:28

Well I was pretty sure this is where I have to make forum suggestions.

Samsung
Foohy @Karazhan - Retail

Etro
Honorary Member

#85 » Post by Etro » 09 Nov 2015 14:33

Ah, ok then. But please make a new topic for them. I made this topic primarily as a log for the themes I'm working on, not to discuss suggestions.

Etro
Honorary Member

#86 » Post by Etro » 09 Nov 2015 18:49

Upcoming Youtube BBCode no longer needs a script in the themes' template =D. It will work for all thames made by anyone from the getgo =D.

That means that this BBCode could be implemented in this version of the forums right now :P

Etro
Honorary Member

#87 » Post by Etro » 10 Nov 2015 15:09

Pic from Etrobian Second:

There you can see a new tiny feature that will be available for Etrobian Second and Etrobian Default. When clicking a postprofile, a small menu will popup with compact info. including a link to full profile page, number of posts, ignore option, joiined date, location and contact (send pm, e-mail, etc).

Karter
Donor

#88 » Post by Karter » 30 Nov 2015 02:00

You bet your ass he is
Samsung
Foohy @Karazhan - Retail

Etro
Honorary Member

#89 » Post by Etro » 07 Jan 2016 04:47

Etrobian Second's news section

Etrobian Second is on it's final stage. All corners of the forums are complete and all that is left are TW's custom templates.

Etro
Honorary Member

Re: Etro's TrueWoW Themes log - PrimalWoW Logo

#90 » Post by Etro » 19 Apr 2016 09:28

New PrimalWoW logo that will be used in an upcoming new page for the website and maybe a new website theme for the PW guys.