WHERE

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
Devosan

WHERE

#1 » Post by Devosan » 29 Dec 2013 19:00

am truwow loyel list? i loking very mach but not can finding it. any pls help is very aprecited thenks.

Darchrow
Donor

Re: WHERE

#2 » Post by Darchrow » 29 Dec 2013 21:55

yes plis giv us teh list back again :(((
teh char list ( 80s ) :
Jynx / Zubat / Alyce ( Swagmourne ) / Discord / Redtube
Disruption / Perplexity / Magejkdruid / Swagstormxqt ( Swagmobile )
Vinegar ~ Lvl 51 Rogue

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

[Guild] [Angrycow]: nice to meet u im Sava and im really horny person

kindzadza ily

emsy
Former Staff

#3 » Post by emsy » 29 Dec 2013 23:07

what is truewow loyal list?

Nyeriah

#4 » Post by Nyeriah » 29 Dec 2013 23:14

Donor list

Devosan

#5 » Post by Devosan » 29 Dec 2013 23:25

Yeah. Staff is indeed very much up-to-date with all that was on the TrueWoW site. No offense, new site is cool and all. But NO. Loyal list is not donator list.

Loyal list is where all characters that leveled a toon on TW to 80 are shown. It was sorted by date and by account. I truly want this back, honestly.

Nyeriah

#6 » Post by Nyeriah » 29 Dec 2013 23:28

Unashamedly had no ideas, sounds pointless. A list that shows every level 80? Bah.

And yep, I never found myself interest into browsing through anything on our horrid former website. Or recording any denominations that were given to that thing.

I thought it was the donor list, because, that would make more sense. For whichever reason I thought so. I am sorry for such offense.

Besides, every character leveled to 80 on TrueWoW? Specifically, TrueWoW? Because there's no way to sort them out, so the "loyals" could've been from any of the merged servers, unless you wanted to exclude the ones post first merge, but that would be selfish. Still, a list showing 80's?...

Only reason I could see that someone would want this back is if they were on the first rows, which for me, unless they were realm firsts, sounds null, considering the paragraph above. Also, at least 60% of the loyal characters on the first few pages aren't even active anymore.

Soooo... if the inactive people doesn't care and the new players around probably won't bother looking into it as it has no meaning, that leaves us... very few people that actually cares.

It's always nice to receive suggestions that help improve our server. So keep it up.

Fastor

#7 » Post by Fastor » 29 Dec 2013 23:58

It had worked for merged servers, you could see time of creation of each player from Bloodcraft.

I would also prefer old look of Top Voters because you can see who is who in game.

Smiljka

#8 » Post by Smiljka » 30 Dec 2013 02:05

That list wasn't only for 80 i think, it was a table with:
Char name : Date Created : Last Online : Time played (as i remember)

I didn't use it often, but it was a good addition :)
[hide="Characters"]Smiljka - Paladin
Lubenica - Mage
Jagoda - Hunter
Looka - Shaman
Dusica - Warrior
Smiljan - Death Knight[/hide]
"привет )))) " - Mihana
-United We Stand ... Divided We Fall -

Nyeriah

#9 » Post by Nyeriah » 30 Dec 2013 02:06

Seems like something I would rather see at armory.

emsy
Former Staff

#10 » Post by emsy » 30 Dec 2013 02:37

I don't see a point of Loyals list after all the merges. Oldest TW accounts are from around 01.09.2010, oldest GC (ABCWoW... not sure about Xaos/AoT) accounts are from around 27.03.2009, and seems that spermik/bc was even older as in DB there are even accounts as old as 18.12.2006

http://www.gamingconsortium.org/tools/p ... ?name=Xion

Time played: Docmin wins by a long shot either by single character or by total account time /played.

Displaying characters in top voters is a bit messy. I don't think it's a good idea to display up to 10 character names per line or something. Also if all characters are displayed, it exposes all characters of that player, even tho maybe he wanted to keep some of them in secret.

emsy
Former Staff

#11 » Post by emsy » 30 Dec 2013 06:32

Okay, i've looked into the old website code and the "Loyals" list is nothing else but a character list sorted by account ID (not by date or play time). Sort of pointless, but if you really want to know.... [hide="Spoilers"]Roel wins[/hide]

~locked