Broken Link?

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
????

Broken Link?

#1 » Post by ???? » 03 Aug 2013 16:20

So I see this link down in the following quote:
Use this sub-forum to report players abusing various bugs.

Simply make a topic titled "Player [Type of bug abuse]" For example, "Intervention [Killing unflagged players].

In your topic, write a detailed description of how they bug abused. Reports will be considered legitimate only if there are screenshots which in some cases, must include a screenshot of a combat log. Please ensure the player is ABUSING the bug. This means, the player is using it to gain an advantage.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please see our full forum policy here http://www.truewow.org/?p=server&sub=po ... um_conduct
I click on the link and it takes me to a page on the TrueWoW site, and I only get this:
Warning: include(templates/blizzlike/server/server.po.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/index.php on line 302 Warning: include(): Failed opening 'templates/blizzlike/server/server.po.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/index.php on line 302

????

Re: Broken Link?

#2 » Post by ???? » 11 Aug 2013 04:40

Bump - still pretty sure something's not right with this.

ItchyVortex

#3 » Post by ItchyVortex » 02 Nov 2013 02:38

Bump - can staff even read bug reports?
Esunna, Feral Druid | Elainn, Discipline Priest

Kindzadza
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Kindzadza » 02 Nov 2013 08:20

Edited. :)