Topg not registering vote despite using mobile or pc

Discussions, suggestions and error reports for the forums and website.
Reaper

Topg not registering vote despite using mobile or pc

#1 » Post by Reaper » 19 Feb 2022 22:29

Hey all,

Not sure if others are running into this issue, but for the last 20 minutes, I have not been able to get the 3rd voting site (TopG) to register my vote.

Here's what I do:

1) Click on he forum link for the site
2) This goes to a page which automatically enters my user number, and I click I am a human
3) I complete the captcha
4) Click on submit your vote

This registers as being completed with a note "You have voted successfully! To continue to the site or server you voted for: Truewow"

Odd thing here, the "Truewow" link bring you back to the voting page on their site, but without the user ID automatically entered.

Secondly, I know for the other links, you need to use the banner to continue on. There is no banner, but if I go to the line that has our server on it, it bring me to the voting page "https://topg.org/wow-private-servers/server-345219" which is not the place where I had originally voted and I'm not sure if this is the reason for the disconnect on registering the vote.

I know I've been able to do this as of this morning so it does work, but I seem to struggle with this frequently enought that I thought it warranted a post since it's been wasting on average at least 15-30 minutes trying to get those points.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

Re: Topg not registering vote despite using mobile or pc

#2 » Post by Dymond » 20 Feb 2022 03:23

I just did it without any issues.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

Reaper

#3 » Post by Reaper » 20 Feb 2022 04:52

And it did just work for me as well. Seems there are times though when you could spend a good 30 mins and not get credit. Just flagging it in case others are having the same issue.

Kniteknite

#4 » Post by Kniteknite » 21 Feb 2022 20:16

when You get directed back to the site You got to direct from TruWoW vote page just skip down to visit site instead of going through the vote process again and You should go directly back to TrueWoW index page, then just use the draw down menu to the vote page , It will have Your vote counted after ~ i figured that out a while ago , Thanks for posting ~ (Kk~
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "