[Promotional] Ascension!

If you're experiencing technical problems playing World of Warcraft, post here for assistance.
Nyeriah

[Promotional] Ascension!

#1 » Post by Nyeriah » 19 Jan 2016 02:06

Hello,

Here am I now to introduce you our first promotional campaign ever released: the "Ascension" Campaign.

While there are still plenty of things to be discussed and many things may still change regarding it, we already have an expected route that has been planned for a while now.

Firstly, to gain entry to the Ascension promotion you must participate in the Tharros: Bug Tracker Operation or show outstanding community activity (being helpful and supportive at forums). That will consist of the event's pre-phase - the constant monitoring of participants and how engaged they are in contributing to our server.

At a second time, during the Execution Phase, I'll give a rundown of our rules to the chosen ones and they'll be able to take on the roles of a Game Master for a day. Basically, the idea behind it is to better integrate our community and share with them our experience and let them know how we work from a different perspective.

All of this will be overseen by me, which in other words means we'll be sitting here together for the full length of the event to ensure nothing goes wrong and the participants don't reach any roadblocks or issues they are unable to solve on their own.

It goes without saying that breaking any server rules or showing unprofessional conduct during the execution phase will automatically disqualify the participant and end the participation. It's a quite unique experience that I'm willing to share, so let's not ruin it and turn it into an unfun thing for everyone.

As for how much command access you'll be receiving, that's not entirely decided yet but it's likely that you'll have about as much access as someone who has just joined our staff. Except that you won't have access to the personal information commands such as "pinfo" or others and the access will be limited to in-game features (no website access or any further privilege).

It's also to be noted that this is not a staff selection, and passing through it does not guarantee you a promotion. However, we'll keep a record of your performance, and sure if you show yourself skillful enough it'll serve you as a plus in case you ever consider joining us.

Further information can be read at our brand new Promotional page, which will host any further promotional events that may happen around our community.

http://www.truewow.org/Promotional?symvan=0

Regards.

bakiss

Re: [Promotional] Ascension!

#2 » Post by bakiss » 30 Jan 2016 00:16

Sounds cool, but do I get promoted just because I'm in the guild: Ascension? :D

Nyeriah

#3 » Post by Nyeriah » 30 Jan 2016 00:17

No, you gotta work for it, earn it :P

Rektules

#4 » Post by Rektules » 14 Feb 2016 09:54

any news about progression promotional ascension?

Nyeriah

#5 » Post by Nyeriah » 14 Feb 2016 14:23

Well, there hasn't been a lot of activity so if I was to choose a participant right now I would have to select one randomly from the list of applicants. If the activity stays low like this I'll be indeed picking few participants from the list I have randomly. But since we have until 06.2016 I'm hopeful that will change :P

For now I don't have anything else to add to it, there's still a long road to go

bakiss

#6 » Post by bakiss » 04 Mar 2016 09:21

Wait there is a list?

Nyeriah

#7 » Post by Nyeriah » 05 Mar 2016 05:43

Yeah, the list of applicants (the ones that have applied at http://www.truewow.org/Promotional?symvan=0)

freehall2002

#8 » Post by freehall2002 » 05 Mar 2016 12:38

i can't see who are the applicants :(

Nyeriah

#9 » Post by Nyeriah » 05 Mar 2016 12:44

It's not supposed to be public.

freehall2002

#10 » Post by freehall2002 » 05 Mar 2016 22:42

ahh but but but ................................... Nyeriah is meanie :(

Nyeriah

#11 » Post by Nyeriah » 18 Mar 2016 18:11

The pre-phase has officially ended today. We'll be now contacting the ones selected for the next phase over the weekend.