Need help!

If you're experiencing technical problems playing World of Warcraft, post here for assistance.
Jopelica1

Need help!

#1 » Post by Jopelica1 » 20 Sep 2016 20:33

Can any gm send me pw of my old acc, dont know pw mail, just name of hero. Swipper. Pls send me on mail Fearthebeardmvp13@gmail.com

Gnurg

Re: Need help!

#2 » Post by Gnurg » 20 Sep 2016 20:56

Can any gm send me pw of my old acc, dont know pw mail, just name of hero. Palamaster. Pls send me on mail
thiswontwork@sadface.com

I am afraid that unless you have linked the game account to the forum account you're currently logged into, you won't get much help here. There should be a recover password option at the bottom right of the account manager. Write in the account name (should be listed to the top left of the same page, given you have linked it). Send it to whatever mail you would like.
HAI
CAN HAZ STDIO?
VISIBLE "HAI WORLD, IZ GNURF!"
KTHXBYE

Jopelica1

#3 » Post by Jopelica1 » 20 Sep 2016 21:03

Dont know did i linked it. As i said i dont even know pw or username, just name of hero.

Nymunne
Former Staff

#4 » Post by Nymunne » 20 Sep 2016 21:19

Hello!

The character you are trying to restore is linked to another forum account and you will need to provide the e-mail that was used to register the account with. We can only send this information to that e-mail and not just any e-mail matching the account and not just any other e-mail due to security reasons.

If you do not remember the e-mail then the only thing we can do is give you a really small hint of what the e-mail can be. This will be done via personal messages with one of the Staff members. If after that discussion you still cannot provide the right e-mail or you do not have access to that e-mail I am afraid that we cannot help you.

Jopelica1

#5 » Post by Jopelica1 » 20 Sep 2016 21:31

ok send me message.