Character Transfer

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
belendor

Re: Character Transfer

#61 » Post by belendor » 09 Apr 2014 11:10

CrazyFly wrote:I want to transfer a character from Molten https://www.molten-wow.com/. It's that possible?
They are still checking if they want to allow transfers from moltenwow. I already made the request.
Belendor lvl 80 prot/holy paladin - The original

No need to mention the other paladins.

Best word in west flemish 'toetoet'

bloodlover

#62 » Post by bloodlover » 10 Apr 2014 10:12

I think Molten fits the requirements if the characters was made in the 1st year or so, before the 20x transfers. Keep your hopes high :)

mcheka

#63 » Post by mcheka » 18 Apr 2014 18:28

Any update on transfers from retail or a possible ETA on that?

Even not keeping any achieves or gear, but transferring a char at level 80 would be quite cool!
Aurelian the Immortal
<Massive Forearms>
Danuvius of Inquisition

wowmacheta77

#64 » Post by wowmacheta77 » 20 Apr 2014 17:37

Some of the servers that are alraedy accepted also have lvling donations. They are just lessknown then molten. Set a minimum /played of like 15 days if u are afraid of abuse. Molten aint that different then the others. Goal of transfer is increase in population, so some sacrifice must be made :P

ilyailyailya

#65 » Post by ilyailyailya » 20 Apr 2014 17:52

If molten transfers are allowed I can easily prove that I played before all the sh*t and corruption that happened there, by my achievement dates, played etc. Really hope they'll allow it...
Truewow:

Horde:
Volkolak[ Shaman] {70}
Headquake [Shaman] {80}
Xcell [Rogue] {80}
Alliance
Skuletik[Death Knight] {80}
Devana [Hunter] {80}

Primeevil wow:

Horde Thorbjorn [Hunter] {60}

Lordaeron:

Skadi/Velastra (velastra got scammed) aka therberg aka jewberg aka ked aka hime aka scotty

Uwel
Honorary Member

#66 » Post by Uwel » 22 Apr 2014 13:06

Is it really allowed to transfer characters from servers where donations are allowed? :D
thats pretty unfair to the ppl here i think :)
[hide]WTB:
Heavy Junkbox: http://wowhead.com/item=16885
Pristine Black Diamond: http://wowhead.com/item=18335[/hide]

Uwel - Lvl 80 human warlock
Ultear - Lvl 80 human paladin
Undomiel - Lvl 80 human priest
Eradicate - Lvl 80 human mage
Urgoz - Lvl 70 twink human warrior
Ulthane - Lvl 80 night elf druid
Utgard - Lvl 60 human death knight

Doctor_J
Developer

#67 » Post by Doctor_J » 22 Apr 2014 13:27

Yes have already heard quiet a bit of qq'ing about http://www.truewow.org/armory/character.php?n=Explicit since has lk25 hc items but does not have achievement to say killed lich king in hc (the light of dawn) which maybe why he was trying to make group to go lk10 hc this morning,

Apparently has told players he donated on old sever for 3 x lk25 hc items.

Eisen
Donor

#68 » Post by Eisen » 22 Apr 2014 14:30

Doctor_J wrote:Yes have already heard quiet a bit of qq'ing about http://www.truewow.org/armory/character.php?n=Explicit since has lk25 hc items but does not have achievement to say killed lich king in hc (the light of dawn) which maybe why he was trying to make group to go lk10 hc this morning,

Apparently has told players he donated on old sever for 3 x lk25 hc items.

We were discussing scenarios like this ingame today and I've heard of players who still have RS gear, not trinkets, but wrists etc.

My suggestion is that any LK25hc, RS gear gets replaced by the next best, like the leather wrists for the DBS ones, LK weaps for normal ones. This is after all what happened in the BC merge with the GS loot. Maybe put certain specifications on where they came from (omega for example has that "bonus weekend" every 1st weekend where you get 6 drops from a 25 boss on top of them having gear donations, therefore be more severe in gear restrictions from there than from blizzlike servers) so that we don't become the server "where you can't donate for gear, but donate elsewhere then transfer here is gg".

(PS: Yes, I am saying GMs seemed to have overlooked RS offsets of some transfers)
Eisenlicht - Eisenfaust - Shai - Eisenblitz - SyntaxError - Revan - Nugget - Eisen - Necriss - Heka
I SHALL RIDE ETERNAL, SHINY AND CHROME!
bnet: Eisen#2183

Reaper4vp
Former Staff

#69 » Post by Reaper4vp » 22 Apr 2014 16:55

Eisen wrote: (PS: Yes, I am saying GMs seemed to have overlooked RS offsets of some transfers)
They didnt overlook it, there was an error with the addon since RS conversion is automatic, Heihachi is doing what he can to fix it

unghie2005

#70 » Post by unghie2005 » 24 Apr 2014 23:34

im in queue for 3 days + and some guys get transfered in 10 minutes ... that sounds like unfair ...

Arockalypse
Donor

#71 » Post by Arockalypse » 24 Apr 2014 23:47

that sounds like you need to be patient aswell...
Shadow Council of Hellraisers
TrueWoW member since 2010.

⌁ How the little piggies will grunt when they hear how the old boar suffered ⌁

Pivopija

#72 » Post by Pivopija » 24 Apr 2014 23:56

unghie2005 wrote:im in queue for 3 days + and some guys get transfered in 10 minutes ... that sounds like unfair ...
Same here..few days in queue and some friend of mine get in queue after me and get transfered even more than 1 toon :S

unghie2005

#73 » Post by unghie2005 » 25 Apr 2014 00:30

Arockalypse wrote:that sounds like you need to be patient aswell...
i think 3 days are nothing , patience just started :) , your post sounds like posting something just to post ...

HeadOwn

#74 » Post by HeadOwn » 25 Apr 2014 05:46

I was the 16h in the queue, my turn came in like few hours after they started the transfer and guess what? they had problems transfering my char so I had to w8 2-3 days, so imagine being one of the firsts and being transfered like the 62th one and I'm still not complaining, its a good feeling u know
Last edited by HeadOwn on 25 Apr 2014 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
Headscuttero - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Arms & Tank [BS/JC]
Headscutterr - Orc Warrior PvP: Arms, PvE: Fury [Enchanting/JC]
Headshealing - Tauren Druid PvP: Resto, PvE: Resto & Bear [LW/Skinning]

Nyeriah

#75 » Post by Nyeriah » 25 Apr 2014 06:29

As said previously by me and other Staff members, we were experiencing issues with some characters which caused them to be skipped for the time being. We have already solved that.

We have also already allocated more Staff members to help out with transfers as we are experiencing an unusual high number of petitions - which of course, is a good thing.

As pointed here at the disclaimer, transfers may take within 15 minutes and few days after the request has been reviewed. So at this point patience is really the essence. It's also worth mentioning that spamming us with personal messages of all kinds of sorts will not make your request be accepted any faster.

We are hopeful that all these pending requests will be cleaned up by the end of this week.

Thank you for your time and comprehension.