Character Transfer

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Nyeriah

Re: Character Transfer

#106 » Post by Nyeriah » 03 Oct 2014 09:49

It has started... characters from A to K are clean... 252 left

Nyeriah

#107 » Post by Nyeriah » 04 Oct 2014 00:15

Few hours later it's done: 540 bags cleared up and replaced.

Nyeriah

#108 » Post by Nyeriah » 09 Oct 2014 22:05

Some people are hitting return and then they wonder why their stuff isn't sent

Hakor

#109 » Post by Hakor » 31 Oct 2014 14:31

Hello there. I am an old spermik player and just started to play again here. I wonder if there is any chance to transfer my old chars from there.
On spermik my main char was Hakor, human warr, tank specialization, divinity guild.
Thanks in advance and waiting for your answer.

Fastor

#110 » Post by Fastor » 31 Oct 2014 14:51

Hakor wrote:Hello there. I am an old spermik player and just started to play again here. I wonder if there is any chance to transfer my old chars from there.
On spermik my main char was Hakor, human warr, tank specialization, divinity guild.
Thanks in advance and waiting for your answer.
l think there might be a problem.
http://www.truewow.org/armory/character.php?n=Hakor

Hakor

#111 » Post by Hakor » 31 Oct 2014 20:10

Yeah that was a new character I created yesteday night. I deleted him. So I think I wont have the chance to play again my old char...
And this is pretty bad considering it was full BS/ full ENG/ full Cooking. Is there any chance to search the spermik data base for this char?
I think is normal not to find it in truewow armory because it wasnt moved...

Chasity
Former Staff

#112 » Post by Chasity » 31 Oct 2014 22:03

Send PM to Roel maybe he can help.
"and rly ... Location -- IKEAland .. you re rly pissed of by guy who is from IKEA :D"

Hakor

#113 » Post by Hakor » 31 Oct 2014 22:07

OK thanks a lot for the advice.

Nyeriah

#114 » Post by Nyeriah » 31 Oct 2014 23:00

Actually we are unable to recover spermik characters, it has been just too long and there have been way too many changes in the database for it to still be possible, I'm sorry for that

SS8lazefire

#115 » Post by SS8lazefire » 22 Dec 2014 06:46

I would like to transfer from Dethpod wow. I don't like it there and this seems like a server where it's being filled, I found an armory page of me, but, I've raided a lot and improved my gs, the armory page is so outdated that it has me listed as a player I was almost 4 months ago, so, if I need to, I will take 100 screenshots of every item I have, every gem I have, while playing on my player, what is my name, what server I'm leaving to go join: You guys, if you guys tell me to say something, I'll say it on my player and will take a screenshot, yes, the server I came from is Blizzlike 1x rate xp, and in no way shape or form, have I ever donated to that server to get anything I have on my character, all through hard work, raiding and time :D

SS8lazefire

#116 » Post by SS8lazefire » 22 Dec 2014 06:51

Oh ya, forgot, the server I'm transferring from is Dethwing, it's a cross realm server featuring 3.3.5a and 4.3.4. It used to be just mainly a wotlk sever but, since Cata came, it's lost a lot of it's wotlk player and it's begun to being bored there..

strikerz6
Donor

#117 » Post by strikerz6 » 22 Dec 2014 06:58

Pretty sure it has to be on the approved server list, I remember playing on DP, (sadly got banned last year on my birthday due to horrible staff)
Your friend/enemy, Twinfox/Isutan

SS8lazefire

#118 » Post by SS8lazefire » 22 Dec 2014 07:13

The staff there are terrible, I want to leave as soon as freaking possible.

SS8lazefire

#119 » Post by SS8lazefire » 22 Dec 2014 07:30

Just took all the SS's I need, for every PVE & PVP item I've used, my profs, my reputation, I took a lot of SS's because I feel like Dethwing admins would be like, "This person doesn't exist." and then ban me. I've GOT ALL my items I've worked countless years on, they're not taking anything from me. Hell no.

SS8lazefire

#120 » Post by SS8lazefire » 22 Dec 2014 07:36

Of all the SS's I took, lol, I'm so scared of losing everything I've worked countless, countless, hours on..