Happy Holidays!

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Roel
Founder

Happy Holidays!

#1 » Post by Roel » 16 Dec 2022 11:13

Hello everyone!
We would like to wish you and your families a very happy holiday season.

HOLIDAY WEB SHOP DISCOUNTS
We'll be continuing the holiday tradition of a 20% discount to everything in our web shop until 5 January. The only item excluded from this sale is Foror's Crate. The required points can be earned through voting (which helps new players find our server) or donating (which helps keep our server running).

A LITTLE GIFT
We will also offer a completely free surprise pet in the shop. Available from 24 December until the sale ends. So nobody is left without anything under the Christmas tree.

IN NEED OF GOLD?
As you may know, a few of the pets and mounts from the shop are tradable. A description was added to easily find these along with the current market price. This is exactly how much AHbot will bid on your auction, note that each sale changes the price. As this gold indirectly comes from players, it won't inflate the market like direct gold buying would. For those yet unaware, AHbot was vastly improved this year. It basically acts as a middleman if you can't find a buyer or seller.

PvP
We accepted a suggestion to return some PvP mounts to the shop like they were in the past. Even with the discount, they are among the most expensive items so they remain a rare sight. They will stay available as arena season rewards but our seasons will last longer as interest in PvP has diminished. A lot of players have stated that they are only here for PvE. But if you have any suggestions that make you want to queue BG or arena, please share. Even if they were rejected in the past, we will consider if enough players support them.

Kniteknite

Re: Happy Holidays!

#2 » Post by Kniteknite » 21 Dec 2022 07:32

and furthermore... Thank You All very much indeed and Happpy Holidays ! ~ :D :tick:

Merry Christmas~
Last edited by Kniteknite on 26 Dec 2022 01:12, edited 1 time in total.
" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

srelectrox

#3 » Post by srelectrox » 21 Dec 2022 17:11

^_^ Happy Holidays for everyone, every player, every forum and discord member and specially Happy holidays for the staff that deserves an award for the patience. I bet it's not easy and some players tend to difficult your work and even don't appreciate it but, i hope you guys know your worth, wich is alot!

kudos.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Freakylups . Darkstuff . Garrote . Jardas . Mercurium

guybrush
Trial Staff Member

#4 » Post by guybrush » 24 Dec 2022 16:25

Merry Christmas :)

srelectrox

#5 » Post by srelectrox » 24 Dec 2022 17:43

ImageImageImageImageImage
Freakylups . Darkstuff . Garrote . Jardas . Mercurium

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#6 » Post by Dymond » 25 Dec 2022 12:59

This is not the post to bash players, if you have a suggestion please create your own post. This post is to wish players a Merry Christmas. I have and will delete all future negative post here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
"Grief is the price we pay for love."

skyx

#7 » Post by skyx » 28 Dec 2022 13:20

Dymond wrote:
25 Dec 2022 12:59
This is not the post to bash players, if you have a suggestion please create your own post. This post is to wish players a Merry Christmas. I have and will delete all future negative post here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
So posts criticising poor decisions is a "negative" now?

I like how you deleted all my posts after an idiot keyboard warrior from HR started flaming me.

I also like how you used the EXACT same logic and reasoning as I did for a different mount.

Hypocrite.
Last edited by skyx on 28 Dec 2022 13:25, edited 1 time in total.

skyx

#8 » Post by skyx » 28 Dec 2022 13:24

Roel wrote:
16 Dec 2022 11:13

PvP
We accepted a suggestion to return some PvP mounts to the shop like they were in the past.
btw,

you put ALL the mounts into the shop instead of "some".

MaddieGuzman

#9 » Post by MaddieGuzman » 14 Jan 2023 06:56

Is it still available? Please reply to me. I am waiting for your reply. Till then I will visit https://thewordpoint.com/services/certi ... ee-manuals here because I want to translate employee manuals. My boss gave me this work and I don't want to waste my time on translating something. I don't prefer to use google translator.
Last edited by MaddieGuzman on 23 Jan 2023 16:12, edited 1 time in total.

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#10 » Post by Dymond » 14 Jan 2023 15:58

MaddieGuzman wrote:
14 Jan 2023 06:56
Is it still available?
No, ended when the Winterfest ended.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."