R.I.P SGM Axis

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
darkfener93

Re: R.I.P SGM Axis

#31 » Post by darkfener93 » 06 May 2021 19:00

rip :cry: :cry: :cry:
Da Caesari quae sunt Caesaris

Earendur

#32 » Post by Earendur » 06 May 2021 22:00

May he R.I.P.

Andromelech
Former Staff

#33 » Post by Andromelech » 06 May 2021 23:37

* R.I.P AXIS *

Image May they guide your way... Image

Atish'all Vir Abelasan :

"Like a tear of blood a star had fallen.....
You where loyal and dedicated , true to your beliefs and never shrinking from your duty , you where the heart of the world and the core of the realms , the center that bind us all togheter , you where there with us ever since the War of the Shifting Sands and until Twilight's Bane in the Ruby Sanctum ...
We miss you brother and we beseech Rezzan the greatest of the LOA to carry your spirit into the waiting hands of Neptulon and to whom we pray that:
“Neptulon, master of inscrutable depths, I ask forgiveness.
Neptulon, whose waves wear down stone and sand--
Neptulon, wash the sins from this one,
and set him on the distant shore of the infinite spirit.”
“Neptulon, this one's heart is pure,
but beset by wickedness and contention.
Guide this one to where the traveler never tires,
the lover never leaves, the hungry never starve.
Guide this one, Neptulon,
and he will be a companion to you as he was to me.”
... and take him to the place where the ages are not named or numbered,where our people are glorious and eternal and never-changing,take him to spires of crystal twining through the branches,where palaces float among the clouds,
to where every statue fountain speaks through the water that pours from her mouth. Every column glows with runes.[...] When night falls the roads are lit by stones like these, bright enough to find your way safely, but soft enough that you could still see the stars."”
.....for he laid his soul on troubled waters and will watch over all time over us his legacy safeguarded and inviolate.
Rest well brother , you won't be alone for long ,and we will all meet you across the sea.."

My dearest brother, :
I am at a loss for words , ever since that time when we discussed if you should apply , and how would you be received to our first talks on the distant green shores of the GM Island , i seen your dedication , your spirit , i knew you where not the student but in turn you become my mentor ... i was supposed to guide you and show you the ropes ... you needed no such thing .. only buy a small nudge so you would raise your wings and soar ...
You are and will ever be our center that binds us all together the very beating heart of our realm , know this brother that my words are hallow and ill suited to describe the magnitude of your loss and what it means to me personally ,but alas i take heart in knowing that you are in a place like i described above a place befeating a lord of the Kaldorei of your station.
Until such time when fate will decide that i shall join you on the distant shores in our next adventure i promise that your story will be spun endlessly by the web spinner , that the rituals are set , the magic is cast in the winds , and your story is being etched in pure lyrium in the Wall of Memories , we will honor you , we will remember you and your legacy would endure .
Until we may meet again...

Aftermathzz , Andromelech -SGM <-Retired ... Lord Ardat Yak'shi -mouth of the Dread Masters.

Floss

#34 » Post by Floss » 07 May 2021 07:29

May you Rip Regent , such a great person and player :cry:

Bloodshade

#35 » Post by Bloodshade » 07 May 2021 13:17

I wasn't very close with him, but he always was nice and helpful to me and everyone else. I've only once made him yell at me in all these years, which if you know me is a feat of it's own, haha.. even then he was as polite as possible. Life is sometimes unfair... Rest in peace.
- - -Wrathful chiken - - - - - Salty chiken - - -
ImageImageImageImage

smartos

#36 » Post by smartos » 07 May 2021 18:58

We had our differences at the end, but I will never forget our friendship, the late night talks, the long server discussions, the texas holdem games and the fun times we shared together. Thank you for being part of this community and I hope you're in a better place with your family.

R.I.P Dave!
Retired and deleted characters.

Zerosolitude - Frost/Unholy DK
Kroton - Retry/Prot Pala
Sweetstrike - Fury/Arms Warr
Erectionmage - Arcane/Fire Mage
Zeroshadows - Shadow Priest
Zeroarrows - MM Hunter
Zeroclaws - Kitty/Bear/Boomy
Zeromercy - CB/Ass Rogue
Zerocurses - Demo/Affliction Warlock
Zerototems - Ele/Enha Shamy

Electrone

#37 » Post by Electrone » 07 May 2021 22:48

My days of WoW have passed years ago but hearing the news, made me come back to the forums.
Never had the chance to really talk or play with you but I do remember you clearly from the days we both played on OmegaWoW

You were always helpful and a really good dude back then
I remember you helping me with some events I hosted during my time as GM on Omega and pointing people in the right way

May you Rest in Peace
Cyanidekill - Tauren Hunter
Humpalot - Tauren Warrior
Therevv - Former OW GM

Supernova

#38 » Post by Supernova » 08 May 2021 01:13

Rest in Peace
Diabla - Blood Elf Paladin
Ambrosia - Blood Elf Death Knight
Supernova - Orc Shaman
Bladespinner - Orc Warrior

Darkchylde

#39 » Post by Darkchylde » 08 May 2021 01:20

I knew Dave for a long time with lots of good and not so good times. We never met in person but we shared a special connection. I will never forget the 1st time he called me Mom. I was shocked but it made me feel so good inside.
From that day on ,he was my boy. And I will always think of him that way.

So much I can talk about but I don't want to bore anyone, instead I will share the best time I ever had on this server.

Yes that time was with Dave aka Regent aka Axis

Bored late at night wanting to do something we never did before we decided "hey lets go exploring and see if we can find something we've never seen before" So we let out and we went all over the server, found many things we never seen before and had so much fun doing it, but it wasn't what we saw that was the best part of it all. We talked and joked as if we was sitting right next to each other. That was an awesome adventure that I will never forget. -Luvn

Sleep well my boy
Love you always , Mom

Kniteknite

#40 » Post by Kniteknite » 08 May 2021 08:08

" French fries are like steaks, where the potato is the cow and gets cut up, like meat does, only on a smaller scale. "

hollowman

#41 » Post by hollowman » 08 May 2021 15:04

I cannot believe that you are no longer with us. This is a tragedy for us, we will pray for you dear friend. Rest in peace. My sincerest condolences.

Virdo
Donor

#42 » Post by Virdo » 08 May 2021 18:11

Was evening time, preparing for night shift to go to work, when I first heard that Regent is gone, I was strictly hoping that it is false news. But it turned out to be true, immediately I felt shocked and hurt, still trying to get over with it. Was a pure horror week for me and it still is.

I remember Regent from the one of server merges that happened into TW. He was horde at some point, female troll and male tauren druid *thumbs up*. He had a friend, and both joined our guild Hellraisers. He was nice and good person; I already knew it on our first talk. I still can remember some of this even if it is years back. I remember that he was strongly supporting the transmog system on TW. As soon it got implemented, he already had awesome mogs on his chars.
He was always helping people around and of course to newcomers to the server. Either helping them with tips and tricks, or simply supporting them with some items for easier levelling, and even to fresh 80s. On the other side, he also helped to more geared players to improve their gameplay, to top the recounts, the performance and to be more helpful in raids and even pvp. Helping also with tips, addons, suggestions, …

He has done a lot of testing, experience on the server as well, I talk this from what I saw. He been constantly checking classes and asking players for their classes to check things. I remember that when he could not find someone to test things with dk, he just made that char himself and to check abilities.

I was not part of the Texas Hold'em idea which he gave in-game and even on the forums, but I liked the idea of some distraction in-game and to have fun instead of just being idle, to afk in Dalaran. I think there were bunch of people who enjoyed this.

Once I invited him and a few fellow guildies to come play some Pokemon online game, some sort of a mmorpg like WoW. As soon he logged there to check it, he said that it a rune strike game rip of. That was hilarious, and we sometimes joked about this game.

He helped me as well, to improve my English, since this is not my main language and because his English was perfection. Helped me with some text editing for guild, & what and how to improve things inside guild, raids, … He had several requests from me, and I tried to make all come true, however everything I could not make it happen, that time I explained him why I can't do something that he wanted, and we found a different solution, took a different way of handling stuff.

There were rarely any days that we never spoke, so we were talking constantly, either in-game, or outside sources, like skype, discord. For some reason, we always found each other. I forgot to mention before, that he switched to alliance, as female night elf on his chars, and that was the time we somehow lost touch, but we were still in contact outside game. I do not know how it was on alliance, just I remember tiny bit from what he told me what he been doing there.

Then the cross-faction idea came, and we meet again, he joins our guild, and play together since then, it has really been years since. Was a strong connection, therefore I pointed out earlier that we always found a way together, that we found each other.

I miss all those jokes Regent made, he always found some sort of gif, or a meme to post to an X situation, was either in a simple chat, or forums, or in-game chat. One day he came with an idea to compare or mention me as a parrot throwing cans. I do not get it, but I liked the joke anyway. I am up for anything that is fun. So since then, we been using this joke. And whenever I played on male draenei char, I did the joke emote /silly. Draenei does that joke where he says: You know, our tails add to our natural balance and agility, ha! « and then you hear a sound of metals, or glasses or kitchen dish falling and doing sounds. Each time on that joke we laughed hard, it was never old, and we said that is me when throwing cans. We had all kind of jokes, and we also talked about people and had jokes, pranked them as well, it was funny all those reactions.

I indirectly knew or at least I thought that he is Axis, due to similarities that I have noticed and that is what I also felt that it is just him. And I believe that he did not like, whenever someone said that it is him. I have supported him and helped him as well, talked with people to be nice to him, and not point him fingers or anything bad. I made just a few tickets if I remember right, and each time they been answered by Axis, it has been done very professional and supportive, and not to mention that it was also done extremely fast. Low waiting time. I think that ever since he done the GM work on the server, that everything felt so smoothly and done as intended. For sure he contributed a lot to the server, both as a community, as a social player in pve/pvp and as a part of staff, with helping on tickets, bugs, maintenance, and all kind of stuff, like informing players reason of lag, disconnects and all that amazingly done with his free will and for free.

Now, it was not long ago, when we got, I think in our first ever fight, just that it was not directly. I said something that he did not like, so he left I am not sure how, unwelcomed? Or in a little danger, so he stepped out of guild and did not write to me, until I message him after days, and I honestly apologise to him for my actions, because I admitted that I have not been good. I knew it was not right and had to talk this problem out. And I am so glad we sorted that successfully, it was simple and not hard to cooperate with him. I was even thankful and surprised I got the chance.

Regent, I have you in my thoughts. Thank you for the memories, I will miss you my good friend. Rest in peace.

milanlord

#43 » Post by milanlord » 09 May 2021 16:59

I know Regent for many years, we've had a lot of battles in battlegrounds, arenas and in game chat, we had different opinions on how some things should've been done, but irregardless of that, this is very sad news. As someone who is deeply in love with a wonderful girl, I was touched couple of months ago, when I found out about the sad love story he was going through.

You were a worthy opponent and I never had a chance to tell you thank you for making and maintaining topic about WoW videos about Shadowlands, if it weren't for you, I would never get a chance to see them.

I hope you're now happy with your love ones.

Rest in Peace.
Retired - Sadly I can't agree with cf bg's being a good choice for the server. The only thing we got with this feature is less bg's nowadays and less people online and I can't participate in this big mistake.

WPD_ps

#44 » Post by WPD_ps » 09 May 2021 20:18

R.I.P.
"How do animals know how to animal, when they are not taught. Ll.. like nobody teaches them. Like if you get a cat, and it spawns, and you take it away from its mom, and you get a cat, the cat knows how to cat, without looking at any other cats." - xQc

TW:
Billieeilish - Level 80 Warlock
Freyjawion - Level 70 Mage

natnat123
Former Staff

#45 » Post by natnat123 » 09 May 2021 20:37

Rest easy now friend, I'm going to miss you :(