R.I.P SGM Axis

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
immanuelchandran

Re: R.I.P SGM Axis

#16 » Post by immanuelchandran » 06 May 2021 02:39

R.I.P Regent. :cry: you were one of the good ones. I'll miss you.
Coo - level 80 Hunter
Flynnrider - level 80 Paladin
Hemlock - level 80 Rogue
Psycoo - level 80 Warlock
Pepperpotts - level 80 Mage
TonyStark - level 80 Deathknight
Rio - level 80 Druid
Cuddlez - level 80 Warrior
Iateyourrice - level 80 Shaman
Rapunzzel - level 80 Priest

Diegoh

#17 » Post by Diegoh » 06 May 2021 03:09

I didn't know him as well as most here as I don't have an 80, been mostly solo leveling many chars. But I wanted to share the one time I talked with him:

I was on my Hunter and he asked if I planned to get the Hunter to 80, I said I did and he then sent me a bunch of lvl 70 Saronite arrows along with a nice message in the mail saying "May your aim be true, good luck to level 80, thanks for playing here."
It may not seem like much but it made my day then, I still have a screenshot of that mail. I always saw him in world chat too and knew he was one of the nicest players in the server.

So I wanted to say rest in peace and my condolences to everyone. I didn't know him as much but felt really sad reading about it today as well.
Bladewing - Moonwarden - Ironraven - Skara - Felblade

KamalFighter
Donor

#18 » Post by KamalFighter » 06 May 2021 03:57

I simply cannot believe in this. Regent was a brother to me, as I know he considered me one too.
So many nights we've spent talking, him on his spot down the stairs, me flying on mine, talking about life, concerns.
I've cried today countless times since I heard about it. He was such a good friend, always putting his best on everything and anything he did.
The stuff he did as a SGM, helping players with his normal toon aswell. This server is loosing a lot without him around.

You finally joined your beloved wife, I hope you have found the peace you always wanted.

Rest in Peace my brother. You'll always be missed.
KamalFighter/Kamahl ~ Undead/Human Mage
Dothraki/Shallowgrave ~ Tauren/Gnome DeathKnight
Lakhrahnaz/Rahdagast ~ Undead/Human Priest
Delrith/Hammernaut ~ Troll/Draenei Shaman
Pitfighter/Thorim ~ BloodElf/Dwarf Paladin
Tillion/Folkesthunt ~ BloodElf/Draenei Hunter
Khazard/Putrid ~ Orc/Gnome Warlock
Telperion/Shadowbreeze ~ Troll/NightElf Rogue
Bellenus/Evenfall ~ Tauren/NightElf Druid
Graador/Thraim ~ Orc/Dwraf Warrior
___________________________________________________Tonight we dine in Valhala!

Nymesis
Donor

#19 » Post by Nymesis » 06 May 2021 05:07

I knew him well, for someone I couldn't meet in person. He had a big heart and always operated with the best of intentions. No one could question his sense of honor. He put every free moment he had into helping our server be a better place. I will miss him.
“If you suffer your people to be ill-educated, their manners corrupted from birth; then punish them for those crimes which their first education disposed them, then what else is to be concluded, but that you first make thieves and then punish them.”

traxius

#20 » Post by traxius » 06 May 2021 06:33

axis was one of people that help me with my feral but also help me when i was mad at something he was alway afk in the same spot in dalaran and i would alway sleep on top of goodbye axis i hope your having fun whereever you are

from necrox

mungos

#21 » Post by mungos » 06 May 2021 07:15

R.I.P. Regent 😪😱🥵
the passionate and sad news that a friend and colleague of ours on WoW had left us. People beware and stay responsible.
I hope you are in heaven with the angels now and that you will continue to help us.

andriuspel
Former Staff

#22 » Post by andriuspel » 06 May 2021 07:24

Axis/Dave been really wonderful man, his passion for our project, he been calling me as his brother. We together did a lot, he helped to fix massive amounts of pvp, pve issues. He spent hourless amounts of work on various tasks. I oftenly asked him to take breaks, sometimes to try to split work loads, sometimes asked to not think about wow at all, sometimes just try something other than wow. Not every player appreciated him, at last his work weeks he been getting a lot of insults through discord, tickets. Some people even send really horrible messages to him but he still continued his work.

Even in most hardest times, he like real brother supported us in worst real life and non real life situations. I can tell, he had really big burden, depression of his wife and unborn child loss, we been speaking a lot, i asked him to try to continue "living", but actually he found calm place here due of all friends he met here. He really loved players, even tho some returned harsh.

I hated fact that he lived in India, i have nothing towards that region but i really think he could get saved and maybe his own depression demons would be smaller in somewhere else. As he told, people there wasn;t nice to him.

Axis, my brother, i hope you're in piece, You not deserved such life, which you lived but we appreciate our inner battles and time that you been with us. I hope you met your belowed wife and children. We gonna lack people like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3BHrFvqZmE
A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!

Everyone says it's difficult to work with a person while they have a negative attitude or constantly exhibit uncooperative behavior.

Longi

#23 » Post by Longi » 06 May 2021 07:33

Rest in peace

alinbanciu

#24 » Post by alinbanciu » 06 May 2021 08:01

We've shared knowledge, and the lack of it.
We've shared dedication, and gameplay.
We've shared memories, and thoughts...and not many knew this.
We've shared happiness and rage...

...RIP my fellow guildie, staff member, raid buddy and pvp foe! All the best, wherever you are!

~ Justicelight ~

iceshock

#25 » Post by iceshock » 06 May 2021 10:23

Rip regent buddy.
we used to play back on omegawow before transfering to truewow. Long time ago.
Bangarang - Inquisition - Guild Leader

Guild Inquisition Website: http://the-inquisition.enjin.com/

Chars:
Spoiler:
Bangarang, Dumont, Shotzfired, Moto, Banearang, Iceshock, Crosshatch, Gopro, SMS, Hdmi, Shotzrfired.
Anybody with a name like me but not listed here ISN'T ME.

akshay.singh01

#26 » Post by akshay.singh01 » 06 May 2021 10:24

There isn't much to say that hasn't been said already : after all, words are futile to the one who's gone beyond this realm, hopefully - we tell ourselves - to a better place.

I always had my own little duel going on with 'Rege' - popping Heartbreaker on each other in bgs, each trying to get a 1-up; going like crazed dogs at each other when opposites; now that I think about it, those were probably the only times I personally saw some reaction from him, the absence of which I now know the reason for - the immeasurable pain and suffering he faced in his life, to which WoW was a brief respite.

All of us, to varying degrees, seek solace and escape from our 'real world' woes through WoW. Some manifest it in bitterness or rage; some lurk silently, channeling their rage in raids or bgs; some can summon the strength to look past their pain and help someone else - seeing others' notes, I realize Rege was one of them. The amount of good he did for the server whilst battling his own demons is beyond dispute.

Here's to a good and well deserved rest, my worthy opponent, favorite mischief target and (in)frequent tormentor- I will miss yelling 'HI REGE' in bgs more than I can ever say.

"Some of the most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them."

Roel
Founder

#27 » Post by Roel » 06 May 2021 10:56

As the truth is still sinking in, it becomes painfully clear how much he meant to us. He was a good friend who didn't deserve to suffer as much as he did. He loved the server, I would even go as far as saying that he lived for it. His last wish: "pls don't let this place fall".

He knows I won't say much about him as we all have our own ways to grief. But regardless of what we say or do, perhaps it's most important to hold on to the memories.

Rest In Peace

Freyed

#28 » Post by Freyed » 06 May 2021 12:11

As someone who is new to the server, having only been here a couple of months, I can say that I never really had much of a chance to interact with Axis - outside of a brief ticket or two. I have, however, heard so, so many wonderful things about him during my short time here, and it is so clear that his loss will have a deep and lasting impact on this community.

Vale, Axis. Thank you for all of the hard work and care that you put into this place. You will be so missed.
Veth IRL

They/Them

Wrandi/Pankki/Vethray/Wrandemonium

vladancar

#29 » Post by vladancar » 06 May 2021 12:27

Rest in Peace Regent, you will be missed

- Attacker

Hordetroll666

#30 » Post by Hordetroll666 » 06 May 2021 13:38

No words for it RIP