PrimalWoW WotLK - 5 September

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Dbearded1

Re: PrimalWoW WotLK - 5 September

#61 » Post by Dbearded1 » 02 Sep 2020 04:45

I was actually excited about getting to play wrath on primal, didn't care how long it took to get it, as long as we got the full progression into wrath. But this feels like a rushed decision and I think we will loose more people because of it. I have always enjoyed playing here. I think this is the best server. But going from Sunwell to fully progressed..... have already lost some of the people that i have played with here for years because of this announcement. I know that the original plan was to have the 2 servers merge but that was supposed to be after progression was over. As i said before leave primal at tbc. After years of farming the same raid now as we have only killed Kil'jaeden 15 times , haven't gotta a legendary from bt for a year and still none from sunwell , we get dropped into the end of wrath without getting to enjoy the gear we have worked to get but instead getting to start over at the bottom

Fearsum

#62 » Post by Fearsum » 02 Sep 2020 13:24

if primalwow is going into Truewow without a truewow reset then im not playing on any of these servers. Plus i dont do PVP ruins the game for me. Should have known that you guys would do this. what a pity i was looking forward to leveling in Primal PVE not true PVP. thx for wasting my time waiting for you to decide to take this shit route.

Doctor_J
Developer

#63 » Post by Doctor_J » 02 Sep 2020 14:13

Fearsum wrote:
02 Sep 2020 13:24
if primalwow is going into Truewow without a truewow reset then im not playing on any of these servers. Plus i dont do PVP ruins the game for me. Should have known that you guys would do this. what a pity i was looking forward to leveling in Primal PVE not true PVP. thx for wasting my time waiting for you to decide to take this shit route.
There is currently thread to vote on as to wether truewow stays pvp or gets changed to pvp at primal merge viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40302

Elexias

#64 » Post by Elexias » 03 Sep 2020 09:57

@Roel Any new about Inscription, any chance we get it tomorrow at last (24 hours before release), would be nice to get it since pre patch is not fully going to be implemented, but inscription is one part of it. Glyphs would be helpful to level. :D

Deim

#65 » Post by Deim » 03 Sep 2020 13:52

So this is how it ends, after all those years.
Logged in here out of pure curiosity to see if the project is still alive and apparently came just in the right time to witness it's demise.

Honestly I'm kinda amused you didn't pull the plug months ago considering it's state. Competition which was far inferior years ago during TW glory days has surpassed both in population and script quality. Sad.
I guess that's what you get when server is understaffed with only 1-3 active developers at time leading to quick burn-out under the pressure of tremendous amounts of work required to prepare each launch. Well not only poor devs. Same thing happened to game masters and testers. (Been there, done that, saw how it worked during and after tbc launch)

Well R.I.P PW will never forget how fun were the early days of Primal Vanilla. Never forgetti that Bustea did 9/11 on Geddon and Drumy did nothing wrong.

PS. Comparing this to previous merges:
a) which happened ages ago when TW server was blooming
b) when half of the WotLK content was not working at all on your average pservers and TW was synonymous of "quality"
c) TW is ancient and now everyone and their mom have at least one Shadowmourne xD PvP surely is gona be fun for newcomers

it is kinda hillarious, no wonder that 7 years ago ppl were kinda happy after those merges.
TrueWoW - Retired
PrimalWoW - Retired
Rest in pepperoni Crimson
RIP in pepperoni Aftershock
Spokesman of Aftershock in case of any questions/complaints hit me up in game or via PM.

Disclaimer: What I write on behalf guild doesn't always corelate with my own beliefs.

Dbearded1

#66 » Post by Dbearded1 » 03 Sep 2020 23:45

Well since it appears that we are still getting wrath on Saturday, when will primal get access to the shop stuff that tw has?

Axis
Senior Game Master

#67 » Post by Axis » 05 Sep 2020 12:07

As of this moment, Northrend is officially open on PrimalWoW.
Enjoy.
ImageImageImage
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing.” - Edmund Burke.

Roel
Founder

#68 » Post by Roel » 20 Sep 2020 12:02

- The realm type of TrueWoW has been changed from PvP to PvE (Normal). This was agreed on by majority vote here. This means world PvP is only possible if the involved players flag themselves.
- The AHbot is now also selling items at the auction house of PrimalWoW. Trading with players is still supposed to be cheaper.
- The PrimalWoW Shop has been synced with TrueWoW which means heirlooms have been added and a few other items.

azmage

#69 » Post by azmage » 20 Sep 2020 14:42

I'm really happy about this change. :D

loveable4

#70 » Post by loveable4 » 22 Sep 2020 15:24

hello there after a long time
got a question , what will happen to my "Ghost" ????
]I dont play wow anymore , just walking around
Ghost

Dymond
Senior Game Master

#71 » Post by Dymond » 23 Sep 2020 22:29

I presume it will haunt us until the end of times.
"Grief is the price we pay for love."