Hey, everyone! There's not a major new announcement today, but we do have tons of mini-announcements to share with you so here goes.
BLACK TEMPLE PLAYER TEST TODAY
Today's the big day! We will be playtesting Black Temple tonight on the PTR at 2am Server Time (so, okay, yeah, I guess that's tomorrow). Please try to be there if you'll be available. We're hoping to have minimal problems with the run so the final days before the release can be spent doing tweaks on tuning, loots, and other more minor attributes of the raid. And yes, there will be an incentive to come in case you're wondering. A bit of gold or vote points for those who attend, and characters from either PrimalWoW or TrueWoW are eligible
CHANGES TO THE TRANSFER SYSTEM
We've made a few changes to how transfers are, or could be, processed:
- All template style transfers will now be granted approximately 1 flight path per zone. You may request this to be applied retroactively if you ran a transfer prior to this change. Please send a PM to IronSharona for this to be processed.
- The T9 and T10 transfer templates for the TrueWoW realm will now be granted Expert Riding and Cold Weather Flying.
- Copy transfers are now supported from the WoWGasm Reloaded server.
DOWNLOADS PAGE IS BACK
As some of you have likely already noticed, the Downloads page is back up! It had to be mangled a bit to get it back up quickly, so please be patient if some of the formatting is a bit wonky for the time being. All downloads should be available to grab, however.
RANDOM BATTLEGROUND UPDATE
Developer Andriuspel has re-added the Line-Of-Sight attribute to all game objects in Random Battlegrounds. Melee DPS rejoice, for no longer will Ranged DPS have a significant upper hand. Log into TrueWoW and test it our for yourself!
FOROR'S CRATE IS NO LONGER A UNIQUE-EQUIP
Again, another update pointed toward the TrueWoW realm: the Foror's Crate Vote Shop item is no longer unique-equip. We have, however, added a Level 80 requirement to discourage a mass rush to purchase the bags for low-level alts. There are discussions to also reduce the cost of this item significantly, providing refunds to those who have already purchased the bag, or add an option to purchase it in-game for a large amount of gold. Stay tuned for the updates on the cost changes!
The Armory has been a bit ornery as of late, but Admin Nuko has slapped it back into a better condition.
- Character renders have been re-enabled so you can gaze at your glorious self (or someone else?).
- The issue with searches always re-directing you back to TrueWoW realm have been resolved.
- The Advanced Search option has been repaired and should be fully functional.
WEEKLY UPDATES ARE LIVE AND STABLE
For those of you on PrimalWoW who were experiencing repeated crashes due to bugs with the Auction House update pushed on Wednesday, this issue has been resolved. You are now up-to-date and stable again. TrueWoW realm is also up-to-date with this weeks' fixes as well.
STAFF TEAM UPDATE
Thanks to his hard work, diligence, and copious amounts of free time, we are happy to welcome AxisTiger as a fully-fledged GM now. Welcome to the team, for real! You can check out this and other staff team updates on the Staff Team Updates thread.
Thanks for tuning in to another week of Friday News Flash! Hope to see you again next Friday with more updates.
- The TrueWoW Team