Staff will NOT give You bugged Achivements

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Noxies
Admin

Staff will NOT give You bugged Achivements

#1 » Post by Noxies » 31 Jan 2018 23:02

Hello.

Lately we've had many cases where players asked our staff to compensate bugged achivements by actually giving them, this we do no longer. We are deeply apologizing for the inconvience caused when you aim for an achivement that afterwards did not seem to be functional.

Achivements is rarely hard to fix, it's our dev power that slows down the process.
Luckily, we have now in recent time gotten collaborations from different people that might one day join our development team so the case might change.

Anyways, from now on we will not give you the Achivement if it's unobtainable due to a bug.
(Exceptions may occour in events such as server faulty, instance blockage and database casualities)

Please do report any occurrence at our Bugtracker.
https://truewow.org/bugs/

# Exception: providing complete evidence that the Achivement is not obtainable, yet working content.

Scenario:
just because you cannot start hogger encounter you are not suddenly sufficed to get the hogger achivement. However, if you actually succeed yet somehow didn't the achivement then you can through bringing fourth complete evidence get our game masters to help you with it.
Apologizes for the inconviences that may appear due to this cause, but it's the most fair thing to do.

Stay True,
- TrueWoW Staff

Joh0239

Re: Staff will NOT give You bugged Achivements

#2 » Post by Joh0239 » 31 Jan 2018 23:29

I think this is wrong. We play on a server that all content have been cleared on. The population on TW is low and consists of the same core players who usually log for raids/bg's etc. The server have peaked and we know and accept it, every achievement have more or less been achieved, just look at ach ladder where you need more than 9600 ach points to even make top 100. I don't see the harm of compensating achievements to the players who still play here and care.

I think you need to have solid proof of it though. Video recordings and etc that clearly shows that it was achieved (or had the criteria for it).

I do uld10 raids every week for achievements, I have noticed that a lot of achievements don't pop when achieved. The clearest example of that was kologarn's "With Open Arms" which didn't pop, even though it's easy to see that we didn't kill his arms. GM was kind and compensated us and I don't see the harm in it.

I can see how this sparked from the ToC25n achievement which debatably didn't have enough proof of it, other than people saying we did it. That is word against word and words are wind. I can see that you don't want to make this a habbit and such, but don't remove compensation of achievements, just demand more proof.

You say achievements are easy to fix it's just about resources, then how come that several achievements are still on bugtracker opened but not assigned? Bugged for months now, if it is as easy as you say, they should have been cleared by now.

Again and my arguement is. Don't remove compensation of achievements just demand hard solid proof of it (video recordings, GM watching encounter etc).
Mandatory Character List:
Zortax - Fury/Prot
Zortix - Boomkin/Restoration
Zortex - MM
Thepower - Ele/Restoration
Elfen - Prot/Ret
Discbelf - Shadow/Disc
Deathen - Frost/Hybrid
Oombacca - Restoration
Kelbert - Demonology
Froxy - Arcane/Fire

loveable

#3 » Post by loveable » 31 Jan 2018 23:54

Joh0239 wrote:
31 Jan 2018 23:29
You say achievements are easy to fix it's just about resources, then how come that several achievements are still on bugtracker opened but not assigned? Bugged for months now, if it is as easy as you say, they should have been cleared by now.
as i said in game "makeing a useless music player" or some trash bugged mob in pw has 1000 times higher priority than tw bug's
any thing that we r interest in server , they say no like we asked to add 36 slot bag , they said no or some trash idia for it in future
clearly tell us : we dont want u ppl play on this realm to close it
what is all of this excuse's ?
i can just show u some report from tw that all are related to achievment which i sent myself:
https://truewow.org/bugs/view.php?id=4882 (date submitted: 2017-01-01 19:04)
https://truewow.org/bugs/view.php?id=6761 (date submitted: 2017-11-01 16:41)
i wont talk about all of BG's achievments which are auto or not working overall because of Crosfacition
yes all are easy but why not fixed yet again ?
i would say someone must decide about this things that atleast does 1 raid per week with players or atleast care about our playing realm

maybe sometimes check Pending section of suggestion forum or bug tracker reports which are for truewow realm
(instead of thos reports u comment "fixed on next update" and i have to report again cuz is not fixed)

you guys cant even manage a stupid event that u wasted hours to make it instead of fixing bugs , that a player who did in pw realm logged in tw realm and won it cuz it was same , while our mr.gm said its different while it wasn't

your first excuse was prof about them , now we r giving prof's next excuse camed up (easy to fix them)
atleast be truth with urself
Beating Everything In WoW
fb: alishiri.1373
insta: alishiri_

Noxies
Admin

#4 » Post by Noxies » 01 Feb 2018 02:44

Nowadays people claim their success and expects staff to give the achivement, without even considering proof. This is the issue this thread is meant to address.

Some achivements are unobtainable due to for the actual content to be bugged, like the reports above, these stories is something else. What I meant with it being an easy fix is if it were like the recent Ulduar ones, where it just would not be given upon completion.

Sorry for confusing you.
The only way to understand magic is to plunge into it, move with it, dance and dance!

Noxies
Admin

#5 » Post by Noxies » 01 Feb 2018 03:11

Joh0239 wrote:
31 Jan 2018 23:29

I've edited my posts to make it a bit more clear,
your suggestion was what the intention was all along.

Thank you for the POV. :D
The only way to understand magic is to plunge into it, move with it, dance and dance!

Andromelech
Senior Game Master

#6 » Post by Andromelech » 01 Feb 2018 03:13

I would like to discuss my view of the current situation with bugged achievements , so if an achievement is known to be bugged but still the players decide to attempt it lets make it known that they need evidence that is foolproof that they satisfied all conditions of said achievements ( as far as raids are concerned )
Ps1: Bg bugged situations caused by odd cross factions bugs should be attended also by giving the affected player the corrected version as long as he met the requirements for it.
Ps2:Note that if no proper , evidence that the achievement was completed as per its conditions is provided in a decent window of time ( lets say 48 hrs <-- as an example ) then the achievement won't be added. <-- Hence you would have to redo the attempt on the next raid reset.
Ps3:I understand that some of the truewow population feels frustrated at some of the know bugs and various other issues that are happening at the moment , however take a moment of your time and try to realize that the Staff team is more frustrated since we are trying in our free time to provide our community with a quality gaming experience. We don't prioritize pw tickets or content over tw ones. Bashing us is only counterproductive diminishing our enthusiasm and sometimes will lead to various setbacks.
Remember also that we are all in this boat , having some peoples rowing forward while others are rowing backward will keep us stagnating.

loveable

#7 » Post by loveable » 01 Feb 2018 09:07

im thankfull for all u and ur team had done and doing , but look from my view :
1)i lost like 500 ap during core change , idk if happend to other or no , but i didnt ask for them cuz as u said i need "prof" , like i need to take screen from all of my achiev tabs :lol:
2)look at realms , i won't say it's all because of me , but this few players who care to achiev's and bug's are raiding for last few months so hard to revive your dead realm (because of alot of reason we talked before in forum) , i would say we did very good , 10~15 peak now is over 80 sometimes , ofc u dont know , cuz i've not seen any of u in my raids or zortax raids or any raids , unlike natnat & venna who does raids as well in pw
3) look at this links :
https://truewow.org/bugs
viewforum.php?f=23
viewforum.php?f=114
viewforum.php?f=11
spend 1 hour and check all , any thing related to truewow , is still up , unlike pw ones which all already applied in a bit , as i said for a simple bug i need report couple of times cuz each time someone says fixed for next update while its not and i have to reprot again and again untill he/she fix it for real
check forum topic's ,sugeestion , general descustion and specialy check pending and tell me what do u think from a truewow player view ????
4)we tried hard to active bg's in tw , some casual bug exist , we reported , noone them fixed , bg's deactived again
5)sry for this but : mr Noxis count game mech's as abuse whihc all were useable in retail and still are as a game mech , the question is , is he proper to decide on this issue's ?
6) about this quote in below , as i said in above cuz noone u does raid with us , we are not playing in a 10k pop server to make any raid at any time we want , somethings happen once for long time , so please dont tell us this kind of jokes
Ps2:Note that if no proper , evidence that the achievement was completed as per its conditions is provided in a decent window of time ( lets say 48 hrs <-- as an example ) then the achievement won't be added. <-- Hence you would have to redo the attempt on the next raid reset.

anyway i went a bit off topic too but i would say :
a player like me doesnt espect any thx from any of u for doing this things in server 24/7
just help us for holding players in server and make players interest to play instead of send us on a wild-goose chase and stop bad adressing issue's

loveable

#8 » Post by loveable » 01 Feb 2018 16:26

Mr , go check bug tracker
reported few issue's all clsoed by errorista , do u know why ?
because duplicated
omg w8 w8 w8 , can u tell me why still they are not fixed after long long time so my report counted as duplicated ? u just said rarely they are hard to fix

Skye

#9 » Post by Skye » 01 Feb 2018 16:32

They are not (for the most part) hard to fix, but they are time consumming.
Have you ever seen a penguin dancing here?
When you look at me
A penguin you will see!

loveable

#10 » Post by loveable » 01 Feb 2018 16:36

Skye wrote:
01 Feb 2018 16:32
They are not (for the most part) hard to fix, but they are time consumming.
sky look , i dont have problem with any of this issue's
i tell u an example , i reported an achievment 2 3 month ago , and ofc its not fixed , but its an achievment which u can send prof for it , snice im playing tw 8/2015 , gms were giving out achiev's in such times when u show a prof
https://imgur.com/a/MX3Et
https://imgur.com/a/DHLqY
check this two links , u can notic we did requirment of achievment , so is hard to check this 2 link and add an achievment ? , and same issue's , instead this mr makes this topic and .......

Andromelech
Senior Game Master

#11 » Post by Andromelech » 01 Feb 2018 18:25

Ghost do you even check facts ? For your knowledge I am playing on Truewow and I was even playing with you during the latest ulduar attempt .
So please stop wasting our time and don't assume we are joking , and also while at it stop telling us who is entitled or not to make decisions about in game content /bugs etc.
Our decision about achievements is final , so either you bring proper proof of requirements completed or you try again at the next raid reset.

loveable

#12 » Post by loveable » 01 Feb 2018 18:47

ye that why i sent u links first
funny a live prof in raid and still arguing about it , it explain why everythings are bad

Noxies
Admin

#13 » Post by Noxies » 01 Feb 2018 19:06

Locking this thread, no need to overflow with drama.

You can obtain the bugged achivements if you bring complete evidence, AND if it's bugged by purely unobtainability and not actual bugged content like loveable's reports above.

Thank you for understanding.

Skye

#14 » Post by Skye » 03 Feb 2018 16:19

We would like to announce that all of Hodir's achievements and Kologarn ones will now properly award you with credit when completed at the next update. You can check it out at the PTR.
Have you ever seen a penguin dancing here?
When you look at me
A penguin you will see!