The Status of TrueWoW and PrimalWoW - Update

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
kertislagg

Re: The Status of TrueWoW and PrimalWoW - Update

#16 » Post by kertislagg » 29 Aug 2017 15:29

the devs on these servers are still and always will be my heroes since PW launch: I think that tons of ppl feel the same way and are glad that you guys are making the effort to keep these realms up and well. I also feel like we, the players will have to make an effort too: to keep the attitude positive at all times. Negative, 'customer-is-always-right', toxic attitude was the downfall of retail WoW (ye,ye I still has millions of users etc, but so does Facebook...)

just wanted to show support, because I had tons of fun in TBC so far (who cares about some dc-s and bugs, it's a community-hosted video game ffs)! go devs! :)

Avernusz
Donor

#17 » Post by Avernusz » 29 Aug 2017 18:53

Seems I came back just in time after a long break. Looking forward for the merge!

Please keep the server 1x, blizzlike. That's the reason I play it.

loveable

#18 » Post by loveable » 29 Aug 2017 19:28

bakiss wrote:
28 Aug 2017 20:34
TW is not dead yet Benta, I log in to force someone to duel me every now and then, but you are never online, so no real challengers :p
ey blagoj , play pw for now , tw is dead ---
Rohit wrote:
29 Aug 2017 14:12
99% of the people already left the TW realm and you still think its not dead? Talk about living in denial.

Saw the update on FB. Some action on FB after ages perhaps but its too little too late, don't you think?
you indian gabbar singh left before all :x

i Vote to Upgrate Tw to Cata -> old players can come and play + new player can come too
Beating Everything In WoW -> Ghost <-
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = RBG
Get Rekt , Get Rekt , Get Rekt = Not RBG

Xenitron

#19 » Post by Xenitron » 29 Aug 2017 19:39

Cata was already suggested and was declined, like I mentioned every new expansion after 3.3.5 would require too much time to develop and they have already too few developers and other servers pay their staff so would be hard to compete with existing ones

hjason3
Donor

#20 » Post by hjason3 » 29 Aug 2017 19:42

Avernusz wrote:
29 Aug 2017 18:53
Seems I came back just in time after a long break. Looking forward for the merge!

Please keep the server 1x, blizzlike. That's the reason I play it.
I completely agree with 1x blizzlike

marko607

#21 » Post by marko607 » 29 Aug 2017 23:25

I'm still legion 7.1.5 update realm true wow, and that's it ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

jelena607

#22 » Post by jelena607 » 31 Aug 2017 10:23

Last night at Firestorm, Legion Revert was hit by 9,000 players, I think it's time to start seriously thinking about relocating or updating true wow relma on Legion Expansion for now as I see 7.1.5 is a stable version. thank you

Nyeriah

#23 » Post by Nyeriah » 31 Aug 2017 10:34

Legion is on sale right now. I suggest buying it if you wish to play legion.

jelena607

#24 » Post by jelena607 » 01 Sep 2017 13:13

rough. it hurts me and my friends will not tolerate people who do not know what is wow, each of us wants this server and people who are struggling to do this server, all the best. So the relentless bumps are without a hitch, we all want to truewow survive, in what form i need to see it, the update on the Legion or something else is a matter of talking in the proposals, not silly attacks without foundation. so it would be a good idea for the people from the administration to open the forum to ask the question as much as possible and may wish to update some of the expansions they have come out, thank you in advance and sorry for the bad typing of my English

Almsivi
Former Staff

#25 » Post by Almsivi » 01 Sep 2017 13:42

Hello,
First of all I asked you in my previous post to move to appropriate thread with suggestions. I think I made myself clear why we ask you do to so.
Answering ypur question about possible other expansions. No we won't develop Legion/Cata/MoP/WoD server. Why? Well we simply don't have enough manpower for such big project. Even if we started developing such realm most probably we would need to shut down both TrueWoW ans PrimalWoW realm. Just because there would be no one to take care of them and development would take next few years.
Currently almost all core development effort is on PrimalWoW and we simply don't have anyone else availaible and skilled enough to do demanding things elsewhere.
There is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things.
~Niccolo Machiavelli

Wilcox

#26 » Post by Wilcox » 01 Sep 2017 15:01

Almsivi wrote:
01 Sep 2017 13:42
Hello,
First of all I asked you in my previous post to move to appropriate thread with suggestions. I think I made myself clear why we ask you do to so.
Answering ypur question about possible other expansions. No we won't develop Legion/Cata/MoP/WoD server. Why? Well we simply don't have enough manpower for such big project. Even if we started developing such realm most probably we would need to shut down both TrueWoW ans PrimalWoW realm. Just because there would be no one to take care of them and development would take next few years.
Currently almost all core development effort is on PrimalWoW and we simply don't have anyone else availaible and skilled enough to do demanding things elsewhere.
loving the transparancy, thank you

Eronox
MVP

#27 » Post by Eronox » 01 Sep 2017 15:26

Not sure what made Almsivi claim that, because..

only a pinch of the haystack aswell, taking last couple of weeks into consideration

Anyways, our community is not planning to move over beyond WoTLK.
This suggestion has been discussed a countless of times and always with the same final response, "will not happen".

Maybe it will in the future, but that would be far into it.
And yep, specially around our current time, it is also impossible.

Use suggestion section next time

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

stukov55

#28 » Post by stukov55 » 02 Sep 2017 09:22

I barely show up in forums, but I do care about TW and I've loved it ever since I came here a couple of years ago.

The thing that won my heart is and has always been the devs - it's rare to see people who are really honest and friendly towards their community (I've had my fair share of arrogant "holier than thou" people in other communities) and care about what they do. Your work is highly appreciated.

Some of you say "99% of the players have left". So what? History remembers the heroes, not the quitters.

TW is not dead. As long as there's even one player with the strength to pick up a weapon and fight, or the will to conjure up a fireball, TW shall live!

nevo200

#29 » Post by nevo200 » 02 Sep 2017 16:23

Too little, Way too late.
RiP Truewow
Burn in hell staff
Best of luck to those still on PW tho
So now he'll fertilize the roses,
So i could stay the king you see

Pharcyde Resto / Enhance
Dan Tank / Resto
Oldirtybstrd MM / MM
Presence Frost / UH
Mortify Hybrid / AFF
Synthetic Shadow / Disco
Turbocharger Fury / Prot
Headrush Sub / CB
Spellpower Arcane / Fire

Retired from Truewow TY STAFF!

hjason3
Donor

#30 » Post by hjason3 » 02 Sep 2017 16:46

Nyeriah wrote:
31 Aug 2017 10:34
Legion is on sale right now. I suggest buying it if you wish to play legion.
haha :lol: