Compensation transfers extended to TrueWoW players

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Gawson

Re: Compensation transfers extended to TrueWoW players

#46 » Post by Gawson » 16 Feb 2019 03:28

I want to transfer from Primal wow to Tru WoW. I have 5 accounts with each 1 character on them.

1- If I transfer, will I lose the players on Primal? Or I will have a copy on Primal and Tru-wow?
2- Since I have 5 characters, but all on different accounts, Will I be able to transfer all of them?

IronSharona
Former Staff

Re: Compensation transfers extended to TrueWoW players

#47 » Post by IronSharona » 16 Feb 2019 08:17

Gawson wrote:
16 Feb 2019 03:28
I want to transfer from Primal wow to Tru WoW. I have 5 accounts with each 1 character on them.

1- If I transfer, will I lose the players on Primal? Or I will have a copy on Primal and Tru-wow?
2- Since I have 5 characters, but all on different accounts, Will I be able to transfer all of them?
Transfers from Primal to TrueWoW are not officially supported yet. There are still a few problematic bugs with the system that need to be resolved before it will be considered "open for business." When it is ready, however, the expected answers to your questions would be:

1. You will not lose your Primal character. It will be copied to the other realm, but you may continue to play on the original version on Primal.
2. Yes, theoretically you should be able to transfer all of them if they were created on separate accounts.
Welcome to the new decade! Let's hope the Roaring 20's come with just as much jazz, but a bit less prohibition and Great Depression. 8-)