1.12.1 Transfers are Live!

All you need to know about the happenings of TrueWoW can be found here.
Eronox
MVP

Re: 1.12.1 Transfers are Live!

#31 » Post by Eronox » 18 Jan 2017 15:46

WTFBoomkin wrote:I'd asked for a faction xfer along with my 1:1 but did not receive it. anything I can do?
PM the staff member who approved your transfer, or any, and it'd be done in due time! ^_^

Welcome!

There's things that never will be right I know, and things need changin' everywhere you go.
But 'til we start to make a move to make a few things right,
You'll never see me wear a suit of white.

- J.R Cash

WTFBoomkin

#32 » Post by WTFBoomkin » 18 Jan 2017 16:26

PM was sent! Thanks for the tip.

Jiranthos
Admin

#33 » Post by Jiranthos » 18 Jan 2017 16:26

WTFBoomkin wrote:PM was sent! Thanks for the tip.
Should be sorted. Log in.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

WTFBoomkin

#34 » Post by WTFBoomkin » 18 Jan 2017 16:33

I'm at work now, but I'll check it when I get home! thanks!

Flooded
Former Staff

#35 » Post by Flooded » 18 Jan 2017 22:56

Stormbringer wrote:Greetings from Rebirth!
Being able to keep my characters is really exciting news, thank you very much for this ^_^
I have already created accounts here and downloaded the client and created lvl1-testcharacters. As soon as my characters get to 60 I'll apply for transfer.

Just one question: greens don't get transferred? Just asking because I am a collector.
Greens get tranfsered but they might lose their random affixes.

pedreto

#36 » Post by pedreto » 18 Jan 2017 23:11

i have retail blood elf pala 110 lvl. I want to transfer it to primalwow. Since theres not blood elves in vannila, it is possible to make my pala alliance human/dwarf?

thanks for info

Jiranthos
Admin

#37 » Post by Jiranthos » 18 Jan 2017 23:12

pedreto wrote:i have retail blood elf pala 110 lvl. I want to transfer it to primalwow. Since theres not blood elves in vannila, it is possible to make my pala alliance human/dwarf?

thanks for info
Yes.

Everybody knows that the best way to describe the ocean to a blind man is to push him in

immortalityank

#38 » Post by immortalityank » 20 Jan 2017 13:32

If my shammy transfer goes well, I'll transfer 2 more chars from retail :D Hopefully, it won't take long because i can't wait to play ^^
By the way, when and how will I know that i got approved or rejected?
My first time trying to transfer a char on another server, so I have 0 clue on how this process works.

Jiranthos
Admin

#39 » Post by Jiranthos » 20 Jan 2017 13:46

immortalityank wrote:If my shammy transfer goes well, I'll transfer 2 more chars from retail :D Hopefully, it won't take long because i can't wait to play ^^
By the way, when and how will I know that i got approved or rejected?
My first time trying to transfer a char on another server, so I have 0 clue on how this process works.
We only allow 1 retail transfer as of now, so I'm sorry to say that if your shaman goes through, all subsequent requests from retail will be denied, unless you try to hide identity and cheat the system, in which case, if caught, your characters will be deleted and you may be banned.
If you want to spend that 1 chance with another class instead, please PM a staff member to reject your request ASAP.
When transfers are rejected or accepted, you will receive a private message here on the forums.

immortalityank

#40 » Post by immortalityank » 20 Jan 2017 13:50

I said about the 3 chars cuz I read some post talking about the 3 chars transfer.I'm okay with just one ^^ But still, how will I know if the transfer got approved or rejected?Will i get a notification or do i need to keep logging in game?

EDIT: " Character:
Only one character transfer allowed per realm for each person. (3 for 1:1 transfers) "

That's from the transfer character page, which is what you guys wrote. Then again, as I said, I'm fine with just 1. I'm still worried aout my retail account.I don;t want to get banned there xD Might miss it sometimes.

Jiranthos
Admin

#41 » Post by Jiranthos » 20 Jan 2017 14:02

immortalityank wrote:I said about the 3 chars cuz I read some post talking about the 3 chars transfer.I'm okay with just one ^^ But still, how will I know if the transfer got approved or rejected?Will i get a notification or do i need to keep logging in game?

EDIT: " Character:
Only one character transfer allowed per realm for each person. (3 for 1:1 transfers) "

That's from the transfer character page, which is what you guys wrote. Then again, as I said, I'm fine with just 1. I'm still worried aout my retail account.I don;t want to get banned there xD Might miss it sometimes.
Retail transfers are not 1:1, you'll get a max level new shaman with starter gear (not same gear as on retail), and in return, we don't need your retail account name and password, just Screenshots. And your retail account will not be touched, logged or anything. These are only 1 allowed.
If you transfer from another private server, rules are different.
Please read the entire rules of transfers on the transfer page, especially about retail because if you send in wrong Screenshots, your request will be rejected.
Like I said, you will get a message in your inbox here on the forums if you get accepted or rejected.

immortalityank

#42 » Post by immortalityank » 20 Jan 2017 14:08

Sweet! :D Thank you for clearing things up ^^ I have never done a transfer before.My shaman is 100, if that's ok for transfer.If not, I have a 110 paladin, which is ally but I'd like to have it horde when tbc comes out.
Again, many thanks! :D I've watched doggy's video and i thought what you guys did was a great thing.I always wanted to play on a progressive server, from vanilla to wotlk.Hope many more players will join ^^

Jiranthos
Admin

#43 » Post by Jiranthos » 20 Jan 2017 14:22

immortalityank wrote:Sweet! :D Thank you for clearing things up ^^ I have never done a transfer before.My shaman is 100, if that's ok for transfer.If not, I have a 110 paladin, which is ally but I'd like to have it horde when tbc comes out.
Again, many thanks! :D I've watched doggy's video and i thought what you guys did was a great thing.I always wanted to play on a progressive server, from vanilla to wotlk.Hope many more players will join ^^
Level 100 is enough.
And the button to start submitting the transfer is on the transfer page at the bottom where the list of server starts, top of that list are buttons, one of them is Request.
You will need to take two screenshots, and upload them to image hosting sites. Then paste links to the screenshots in the "username" and "password" fields. The Character field must contain the exact name as it is on retail with no additional spaces, symbols or comments. We need one screenshot from your WoW retail armory (with no editing or trimming, so we can see the URL and TrueWoW in another tab or window), that shows the character and one screenshot from the actual game character selection screen (with the character to be transferred selected). And no, you don't need an active subscription to log onto retail selection screen, as we don't need you to log in the game, just the selection screen where all the characters are standing with pretty backgrounds.

immortalityank

#44 » Post by immortalityank » 20 Jan 2017 15:24

Oh, I did all that well before I posted in here :D Like I said, I'm really anxious to play ^^ I've submitted links of screenshots from my armory with all my chars in plain sight and of my character selection screen.It wasn't my main but I've been dying to play shammy resto in wotlk since I hated it in wod T.T Not that legion changed that but w/e xD

Grinding8253

#45 » Post by Grinding8253 » 21 Jan 2017 16:48

Just requested a transfer! ^_^